01-30-08 – One for the Road

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 01-30-08 – One for the Road

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    powerplantgirl
    Participant

Yay!
    This is gonna rock!

powerplantgirl
    Participant

Damn mofo…awesome.
    What lens is that with?

staplermofo
    Participant

Damn mofo…awesome.
    What lens is that with?

Thanks.

It’s a Peleng 8mm f/3.5
    It’s every bit as quirky as everyone says. And yes, the lens cap really is just a hunk of bare metal with nothing at all to hold it to the lens. I love it.

anneb
    Participant

Argh- Looks like Killerclaw got a shot of Baltimore Blvd up before I did- mods: if you think my first one (eroaded) should come down, please pull it, or disable voting.

Between me rushing to put pix up ’cause I got home late, and there being soo many tonight, I didn’t notice it until my pix were up.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I think you’re fine; they’re both different compositions. And his last one wasn’t vote enabled, just showing he has a shot from nearly the same position.

Funny sig line, btw 😉

corsec67
    Participant

Wow, there are a bunch of very good pictures tonight.
    “Farktography: give us a theme, and we will make it interesting”

anneb
    Participant

I think you’re fine; they’re both different compositions. And his last one wasn’t vote enabled, just showing he has a shot from nearly the same position.

Oh! Lookit that~~~ – I hadn’t seen his last post, and was scratching my head (but wait, when I re-scrolled…. it WAS enabled… OH!!!)

Cool- Glad it’s ok- it certainly barely is a road any more!

Funny sig line, btw 😉

The ‘f’ key is not your friend, she types, as she hits the followup key…. 😉 Thanks

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Wow, there are a bunch of very good pictures tonight.
    “Farktography: give us a theme, and we will make it interesting”

Excellent theme suggestion, corsec 😉

U-Man
    Participant

Unfortunately, I’m not sure if I’ll get anything for tomorrow. Tried shooting something today, but it’s raining. Had one other idea, but I don’t know if the weather is going to cooperate, so we’ll see.

I empathize with you. Lately, it seems that any time I’m not working and it is daytime I have ‘bad’ light. The whole day at work it’s sunny.

Getting practice with low light and flash photography though. 😉

corsec67
    Participant

Unfortunately, I’m not sure if I’ll get anything for tomorrow. Tried shooting something today, but it’s raining. Had one other idea, but I don’t know if the weather is going to cooperate, so we’ll see.

I empathize with you. Lately, it seems that any time I’m not working and it is daytime I have ‘bad’ light. The whole day at work it’s sunny.

Getting practice with low light and flash photography though. 😉

Low light photography can be fun, this picture would be dangerous if that was the sun:
    flickr page

U-Man
    Participant

Wow, when I opened this thread I thought that there was only one page. Too much work and not enough sleep…..

Mofo, thanks for the story. Made me smile.

The other day, I caught my nine year old with her tongue about 1 inch from a heavy iron planter hook in the back yard. “STOP!!!!” I yelled.

She decided to grab it with her gloved hands instead.

zeke
    Participant

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Way to hotlink, Zeke 😉

Uranus
    Participant

9 pics, and not one made the cut. now i’m afraid to check the submissions, because they might have been ok.

😕

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • The topic ‘01-30-08 – One for the Road’ is closed to new replies.