02-06-08 – Hot vs. Cold

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 02-06-08 – Hot vs. Cold

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    powerplantgirl
    Participant

I thought this week was pointy also!
    D’oh!

FutherMucker
    Participant

My favourite hockey player Pavel Datsyuk, who is HOT, score a goal against a goalie who is cold…..It fits this theme ?

Bah, I just answer my own question….It’s not good for this….I must think on other. Forget my words. It was silly to think it..

millera9
    Participant

I see where you’re going with that one FutherMucker and I’m guessing we’re going to see some submissions like that tonight, but the general consensus seems to be that if you have to explain it with a caption, it probably isn’t worth submitting to one of these contests.

Up to you to decide, though!

kmmontandon
    Participant

Ha! You guys are all searching for creative interpretations that display the true essence of the contest.

Me … I. BURNED. SNOW.

staplermofo
    Participant

Ha! You guys are all searching for creative interpretations that display the true essence of the contest.

Me … I. BURNED. SNOW.

I drenched a block of ice in lighter fluid but couldn’t get it to ignite. First from rain and wind, 2nd try from snow and wind.
    I hate nature so much I’m going to start heating my house by burning copies of the Kyoto Protocol.

Uranus
    Participant

I drenched a block of ice in lighter fluid but couldn’t get it to ignite. First from rain and wind, 2nd try from snow and wind.
    I hate nature so much I’m going to start heating my house by burning copies of the Kyoto Protocol.

Stroh 80 works beautifully, ‘mofo….and it keeps it entertaining when you drink your props!

Uranus
    Participant

I love Blackfade‘s pic, but suspect that it’s ‘shopped…..anyone else?

swampa
    Participant

/me shudders at the thought of Stroh rum.

That stuff is evil.

Uranus
    Participant

/me shudders at the thought of Stroh rum.

That stuff is evil.

and effective !

swampa
    Participant

if by effective you mean blind for 30 seconds after each swig, then yes 😛

Uranus
    Participant

that explains the poor focus on my shot then…..

swampa
    Participant

We need excuses for that now???

Oh I would like to put in a complaint about katerbug72’s 5:28:40 entry due to the huge border around it!

/Kan’t spell or grammar properly so have become border nazi instead 😛

jpatten
    Participant

i don’t have ANYTHING for this week 🙁
    I tried a few things but none of them worked…. Plus looks like everyone else did the same idea I had… burning ice of some kind

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I love Blackfade‘s pic, but suspect that it’s ‘shopped…..anyone else?

I’ve never seen water droplets (or any other liquid) flatten vertically like that in a natural setting.

jpatten
    Participant

I have to admit to also being a bit suspicious of that image. I can’t think of how it would make that shape

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • The topic ‘02-06-08 – Hot vs. Cold’ is closed to new replies.