02-13-08 – I See Your Point

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 02-13-08 – I See Your Point

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    jpatten
    Participant

Sanity is a refuge for the Unimaginative

FutherMucker
    Participant

So, what are you talon us, jpatten? Please stake your point ! 😉

Mr.BobDobalita
    Participant

omg… all of you should be banned… ALL OF YOU… BANNED!!!! lol

jpatten
    Participant

I think someone has a missing punny bone

XenPix
    Participant

I now have too many pictures. Dammit. I need to prune. Anyone got a knife? 😆

You’re all cutting a fine line between funny and “somebody slap them, quick!”

(they’ve still made me chuckle though, which doesn’t say much for my sense of humour)

Uranus
    Participant

nah, just kickin’ against the pricks…

Mr.BobDobalita
    Participant

No… my comment was tongue in cheek…. the puns were funny… bad…. but funny.. 😀

boringolddoug
    Participant

Like a stilleto to the heart the pin prick jags of your barbed wit as you spur each other to each new apex, beaking off and snagging each other at the tip of each new cusp, my joy as a punner reaches a new summit each tine I sign in.

Thank you.

staplermofo
    Participant

No… my comment was tongue in cheek…. the puns were funny… bad…. but funny.. 😀

Shoulda gone with punished.
    Making a normal comment just points out the complete lack of it elsewhere.

U-Man
    Participant

Man! You mods are, like, sneaky fast with the deleting and adding.

Thanks for the help.

jpatten
    Participant

hmmm Ok… I thought I had really good ones…. now they seem… not as good seeing some of these others

Uranus
    Participant

hmmm Ok… I thought I had really good ones…. now they seem… not as good seeing some of these others

fella, when i look at mine, i reckon I’m in just to keep my participation going ( and for the sympathy vote)

Nice jorb everyone!

corsec67
    Participant

fella, when i look at mine, i reckon I’m in just to keep my participation going ( and for the sympathy vote)

Nice jorb everyone!

Sometimes it is like that for me too. My philosophy is that if I enter 3 in every contest, I will slowly get better. So far that is working out, but it does mean that I have problems coming up with ideas.

Since there isn’t a reward for winning a contest, the best thing to get out of the contests is feedback. Look at the pictures that won, and try to see why.

jpatten
    Participant

I agree… I’m hoping to get some good shots this weekend…. not necessarily for Farktography but just shooting… We are taking a long weekend at Tybee Island.

I’ve contemplated this many times, but this contest seals it for me…UMan…I’m coming to steal your children. 🙂

Awesome images this week everyone!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 75 total)
  • The topic ‘02-13-08 – I See Your Point’ is closed to new replies.