03-31-10 – Pure Bad Ass

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 03-31-10 – Pure Bad Ass

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    orionid
    Participant
    justkat
    Participant

*takes it out of the fark thread*

*rolls eyes at olavf*

How long have you been waiting to use that line, dear?

I wish I could say ‘ever since you got that hat’ but it wouldn’t be true…

It’s longer than that, isn’t it? Much, much longer…

olavf
    Participant

lol. *Pleads the Fifth Amendment, First Amendment, Magna Carta, whatever…*
    (kidding)

justkat
    Participant

lol. *Pleads the Fifth Amendment, First Amendment, Magna Carta, whatever…*
    (kidding)

I know how you punners are. 😉

U-Man
    Participant

orionid – Ugh. Your Camaro is killing me. Want.

orionid
    Participant

It’s killing me, too. Every day. I sold it after I got the ‘Vette, on the grounds that I should only have one project at a time – and I wanted a vette since I was 5.

U-Man
    Participant

“Sadder still to watch it die than never to have known it. For you, the blind who once could see…” (Rush, Losing It)

Curious
    Participant

As for the golf, well, my sig is as it has been since I joined farktography…

sorry, should have given you credit for the line.

/plagiarism – the most insincere form of flattery.

Curious
    Participant

orionid why the security for the canal transit? i’ve been through there twice in an AKA and a CLG. but that was 61-62 and we didn’t have any security at all.

on the first transit in the AKA we stopped in Gutan Lake, filled the mike boats and swan in them since our captain wouldn’t let us swim in the lake itself.

justkat
    Participant

As for the golf, well, my sig is as it has been since I joined farktography…

sorry, should have given you credit for the line.

/plagiarism – the most insincere form of flattery.

LOL I wasn’t trying to stake my territory or something weird like that. I was simply saying that I agreed. 😆

ennuipoet
    Participant

The “B” Side Set: An Afternoon at the Met

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ennuipoet/sets/72157623715383998/

I believe the $20.00 I spent to get in the Met is the most I’ve ever spent on a Farktography shoot.

mopsy
    Participant

Is anyone else having trouble getting this week’s contest to open or is it just my computer? I went to vote tonight and the contest site appears to come up but where the pics should be it’s blank.

nobigdeal
    Participant

Opens fine for me.

linguine
    Participant

Is anyone else having trouble getting this week’s contest to open or is it just my computer? I went to vote tonight and the contest site appears to come up but where the pics should be it’s blank.

I haven’t had any problems with the contest but I did get the beer on servers message in the politics tab so fark may be having some problems.

mopsy
    Participant

How strange! I could not get the contest to open using Internet Explorer but it opened when I used Mozilla Firefox. BUT then I had to enter my user name and password to vote. This has never happened before. I’m beginning to think computers have minds of their own!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 76 total)
  • The topic ‘03-31-10 – Pure Bad Ass’ is closed to new replies.