04-27-11 – Some Hate Broccoli…

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 04-27-11 – Some Hate Broccoli…

Viewing 9 posts - 106 through 114 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    Farktographer
    Participant

When it comes to big crowds, or if I’m looking for a particular shot and people are in the way, I have no problem getting a picture without permission. Hey, it’s MY picture they’re invading 😆 Or if I have backs turned to me, and there’s just something about the shot I love, I’ll take it. I only ask permission of a stranger(s) to take a shot if they’re going to end up being the main subject(s) of that frame, and they’ll be recognizable.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats to SilverStag this week!

ravnostic
    Participant

A double congrats, with leftovers in bucketfuls to CISS!

SilverStag
    Participant

Wow, thanks all! It’s been kind of a drought lately for me. Nice to be back!

Also, I finally got to the double digits in wins 🙂

lokisbong
    Participant

Congrats indeed. they are both very nice pictures.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Great shots, SilverStag, and congrats on the double-digit wins. And thanks, rav! We had a family gathering yesterday to celebrate my grandparents 85th & 90th birthdays and my nephews were both tickled pink to see their photos on the interwebs.

Farktographer
    Participant

Congrats, SilverStag

orionid
    Participant

Echoing above, a well-deserved win. ‘Grats!

clouddancer
    Participant

I just want to say that I’m really happy with how I placed. My second top ten evar (9th) and my most voted on picture. Woohoo! Congrats to SilverStag on a stunning win with a 1/2 combo, for sure.

Viewing 9 posts - 106 through 114 (of 114 total)
  • The topic ‘04-27-11 – Some Hate Broccoli…’ is closed to new replies.