06-09-10 – By the Numbers

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 06-09-10 – By the Numbers

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    clouddancer
    Participant

Holy crap. I thought this one was next or something and the Monumental one was tonight! Whoops. I usually never mix these things up. Guess I’ll be unintentionally skipping since I don’t really have anything. Bummer. I do look forward to the pictures tonight. 🙂

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Sorry about the delay tonight, folks.

No worries. Just hook me up with a new ‘F5’ key and we’ll call it even.

Fair ’nuff

caradoc
    Participant

Yeah, I got distracted. I got nothin’ for Numbers, got Monumental, but was distracted by the discovery of feral lovebirds in my neighborhood. See the Gallery post.

linguine
    Participant

Holy crap. I thought this one was next or something and the Monumental one was tonight! Whoops. I usually never mix these things up. Guess I’ll be unintentionally skipping since I don’t really have anything. Bummer. I do look forward to the pictures tonight. 🙂

Dont feel bad, you aren’t the first person to be ready to post for the next weeks contest.

mopsy
    Participant
    Elsinore wrote:
    Sorry about the delay tonight, folks.

Glad to know it wasn’t my computer. It was giving me fits tonight. The only non-dialup service that reaches my area is WildBlue and it does not do well in heavy cloud cover. We’ve been storming off and on all day, so I was posting between clouds. I was sure the delay was my service.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Internet’s bad for me tonight, too. Fark’s occasionally not loading, same for Flickr. Dunno what’s up, but maybe it isn’t just your service, mopsy.

nobigdeal
    Participant

Hey ‘Guine I took this today stopped at a light on the way home. Was going to post it but decided not too.
    Maybe should play the number 147 LOL!

justkat
    Participant

Yeah, I was abusing my F5 key as well, but I know that mods are only human, so I had to settle for chewing my fingernails…. up to my elbows. 😛

This week ended up being a lot harder for me than I thought when it was proposed originally. So all I have to say about my submissions is: I had a hell of a lot of fun setting up that barbie judging shot. It made me giggle, I don’t care about the votes (unless there a a gazillion of them, in which case, I’ll think that’s mighty fine.)

justkat
    Participant

Elsinore- There’s a place just across the bay from San Francisco where the highway says it is both 80E and 580W… and the road is running North. *shrug* Maybe I’ll figure out a way to make that a picture. I’d need a compass that was fairly easy to see relative to the size of the signage… *brain ticks away quietly*

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Oh I know that place well. I have a picture of it, but it was taken (badly) with a craptastic 35mm p&s about 10 years ago.

mopsy
    Participant

Hey ‘Guine I took this today stopped at a light on the way home. Was going to post it but decided not too.

Save the pic for the rain theme.

mopsy
    Participant

Well, you can take out one of my comments on the rain theme pic. Did not realize it had posted the first time around. Said to repost.

linguine
    Participant

Ha, although it took me a second to figure out that one of my numbers was probably 147 too.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

OK so seeing QUICKSILVER posting in the thread freaked me out just a little till I realized it wasn’t Quick Silver…

linguine
    Participant

OK so seeing QUICKSILVER posting in the thread freaked me out just a little till I realized it wasn’t Quick Silver…

Well that explains why he seemed like an old farktographer that I couldnt quite remember.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • The topic ‘06-09-10 – By the Numbers’ is closed to new replies.