07-08-09 – Shiny, Shiny Metal

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 07-08-09 – Shiny, Shiny Metal

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    clouddancer
    Participant

It’s Friday morning, though late morning. I’m not entirely sure when exactly the voting closes, so I’ll probably check back once or twice more before the end of the day. Hubby’s taking our friend back home and picking up a few things “in town” and I plan on watching a movie and enjoying my weekend (Friday and Saturday normally).

linguine
    Participant

Voting usually closes sometime on Saturday depending on Elsinore’s schedule.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Actually, I “call” the contest Saturday night, but I don’t think voting closes at a set time (I don’t have control of that). It seems to close sometime between Saturday night and Sunday morning.

corsec67
    Participant

I hope that this contest is an end to my recent “very low vote count” streak.

(And if anyone wants to complain about this theme having less votes than usual, this would be my second 3rd place that has 23 votes, the other being the fire truck from “A load of Crop”)

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats to SilverStag!!

SilverStag
    Participant

Thankee- that is one of my faves. Schnee said he was going to try and fix the thumbnailing for the FSM.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • The topic ‘07-08-09 – Shiny, Shiny Metal’ is closed to new replies.