07-18-12 – Freeze Frame

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 07-18-12 – Freeze Frame

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    ravnostic
    Participant

There were some truly fabulous shots this week, congrats to all the top finishers!!

U-Man
    Participant

I agree that this week had lots of goodness. I thought bender’s dragonfly was going to pull away. I’m pleasantly surprised with the tie. 🙂

bender16v
    Participant

I concur, a lot of great photos. The dragonfly was my last choice and I almost didn’t use it. I really like the high speed flash photos and would like to work on those. Might I ask what is the trigger used for these type of photos? Sound?
    Also I really like the style of sleeping’s photos.

lokisbong
    Participant

On my water drop pictures I used the cameras built in flash and a wired remote shutter button I made when I first learned about those things shortly after I got my dslr. That and a lot of luck with timing the drop hitting the water.

orionid
    Participant

I use a trigger that I built from a kit, then modified to my needs. I can trigger on sound, electrical contact, laser break-beam, infra-red, or any sharp rise or drop in ambient light level. It also has a variable delay from 3-15 mS.

U-Man
    Participant

I was going to say that orionid is the guy to talk to. But he beat me to it.
    I don’t have any trigger. I just popped a bunch of balloons. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • The topic ‘07-18-12 – Freeze Frame’ is closed to new replies.