07-30-08 – I Tawt I Taw a Puddytat!

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 07-30-08 – I Tawt I Taw a Puddytat!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 135 total)
  • Author
    Killerclaw
    Participant

I went and stalked the Aunts cat, maybe I will enter after all.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

SilverStag: Should we make a note on this one that photos should not be titled and/or captioned since that will be done in a separate captionshop thread?

Also, to the general populace, should we have a note explaining that photos posted in this thread will be considered fair game for captionshopping/photoshopping?

SilverStag
    Participant

Yes and Yes, ma’am!

Claff
    Participant

I’m allergic to cats. This contest will make my eyes water, my nose run, and my disposition to become just plain miserable.

jpatten
    Participant

Take some benadryl, suck it up and take it like a man…. 🙂

justkat
    Participant

Yes and Yes, ma’am!

well darn. mine might work better (for me lol) with a little verbiage. Oh well, i guess they’ll have to speak for themselves. They should be decent caption fodder, though. =P

Killerclaw
    Participant

I’m thinking I should take shots of all the random Hello Kitty shit over here.

Teffy
    Participant

Bah, can’t decide on just 3! can’t we tweak the rules to be 6 in this contest? 😉

jk, but I have a ton of pictures of my sweetie kitty and my parents’ boys.. tough choices here.

U-Man
    Participant

Also, to the general populace, should we have a note explaining that photos posted in this thread will be considered fair game for captionshopping/photoshopping?

Are you referring to ownership of the photo, copyrights and such? If so, I agree. If you post a cat pic in this thread you should know that it has the caption thing attached to it. If there are any good ones, and there will be, they will fly around the internets.

mopsy
    Participant

Because I have no cats, I went to our local Animal Shelter. Spent two hours there on Saturday. Went back on Sunday with props. While I’m sure those with cats in their homes will get more creative shots, the Animal Shelter cats make a statement of “Take me home.”

staplermofo
    Participant

I have cats in my home. I have yet to get a shot of them where they aren’t making the statement “GET THAT FARKING STAPLER AWAY FROM ME AND SHOVE THAT CAMERA UP YOUR NOSE YOU JERK!

jpatten
    Participant

On vacation this week, not sure i will get a chance to do this one.

U-Man
    Participant

I have cats in my home. I have yet to get a shot of them where they aren’t making the statement “GET THAT FARKING STAPLER AWAY FROM ME AND SHOVE THAT CAMERA UP YOUR NOSE YOU JERK!

Sacrifice a stapler and put tuna inside of it.

staplermofo
    Participant

Sacrifice a stapler and put tuna inside of it.

I tried, oh how I tried.
    It is amazing how adept cats can be about walking in ways that totally ruin your shot. The only staplers I have that are safe for my cats to lick and can be washed and can accommodate tuna are relatively tiny. They usually blocked the stapler entirely from view. When they weren’t blocking the stapler, I just got a lens full of cat butt. When I tried putting the stapler on a box, at cat head level, my cats just knocked it off. Once they figured out they could swat it and get tuna, it all went downhill very quickly. On top of that, the stress of being photographed makes them shed even more (on top of the regular summer shedding, and the stress of having a stray cat living in the back yard, where they can clearly see me feeding him). Have you ever tried to clean dried tuna, caked with cat hair, baked by a halogen from the inside of a stapler? HAVE YOU!?

I’m going to try again today, but so far it’s all been crappy.

U-Man
    Participant

My cat thinks that this theme sucks. He has informed me that, if it is ever repeated, I am not allowed to participate.

‘mofo, :). You have a way with words.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 135 total)
  • The topic ‘07-30-08 – I Tawt I Taw a Puddytat!’ is closed to new replies.