08-01-12 – Old, New, Borrowed & Blue

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 08-01-12 – Old, New, Borrowed & Blue

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

The traditional rhyme:
    1. Something old
    2. Something new
    3. Something borrowed
    . Something blue

Pick one and shoot it. Difficulty: Each of the four subjects can only be used once. No wedding photos. For this contest you may submit 4 entries.

This theme brought to you by the number 4 and the letter F, for Farktographer!

Barracuda
    Participant

I’ve got blue, I’ve got new, got options for old, but borrowed, I don’t have a clue!

Yugoboy
    Participant

I know what you mean, ‘cuda…. then I thought outside the box and now I just have to take the time to do the set-up and shoot. Something new was harder for me…

staplermofo
    Participant

I’ve got blue, I’ve got new, got options for old, but borrowed, I don’t have a clue!

I call dibs on borrowing U-man‘s kids. You could borrow a stapler.

thepostess
    Participant

😆

U-Man
    Participant

It only counts as borrowing if you keep them for a whole week.

I was actually considering borrowing a friend’s kids. Would that count? Or is it stretching the concept a bit?

emiliogtz
    Participant

I underestimated the borrowed part too.

U-Man
    Participant

I had a borrowed epiphany so I’m OK now.

/it was my own epiphany about the borrowed part, not a borrowed epiphany.

ravnostic
    Participant

Skipping this week; have more important priorities; but I’ll stop in to see the awesomeness you all come up with.

Yugoboy
    Participant

Skipping this week; have more important priorities; but I’ll stop in to see the awesomeness you all come up with.

So you’re telling me there’s a chance… 😮

lokisbong
    Participant

I am skipping again this week also because between the camera issues I mentioned in the hardware section and work/life I have just been to busy to shoot some thing for the theme. I could archive dive Blue and New and probably Old would be easiest. But I just don’t have the brain power to choose right now. hell I barely have the brain power to type this right now.

edited to add half a damn sentence I missed. lol
    All I can say is hooray for spell checker.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I still have one more shot to take–been a busy week for us in rl–so I’ll post the thread but will be late to post pics.

Barracuda
    Participant

Is fark running amazingly slow for anyone else? I can hit facebook and here without delay, but it’s taking like 30 seconds to post or preview in the thread.

mopsy
    Participant

Nope. It’s okay for me. Although I’ve had slow issues in the past.

Elsinore
    Keymaster
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • The topic ‘08-01-12 – Old, New, Borrowed & Blue’ is closed to new replies.