08-01-12 – Old, New, Borrowed & Blue

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 08-01-12 – Old, New, Borrowed & Blue

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    U-Man
    Participant

Comcast is completely out at my house so I just posted from Panera. Actually, it is sort of cool to have mine together as a group. 🙂

Yugoboy
    Participant

I’m with you U-Man[/b}… I was walking the dog when all of a sudden I cursed and then made for home. Tardy also means they go in as a group.

Also… have I mentioned yet how much I am loving the new image limits? If not, well… I am… somebody please let Drew and the other Fark uberlords know how awesome it is…

Barracuda
    Participant
    emiliogtz
    Participant

That’s a sign of the things to come, Kestrana. Magnific take on this theme.

Farktographer
    Participant

Whoops, missed my own theme. Haven’t gotten to touch my camera in a while – just finished my first year viva though, so hopefully I can get back into photography soon.

Anyways, went to fark and my finger was hurting by the time I finished voting – so many great shots!

Barracuda
    Participant

Surprisingly low number of entries this week, and thus voting too. Figured with as wide open as the 4 options are there would be plenty of people jumping into the fray this week.

Farktographer
    Participant

Threw a few more in for fun. Missed the first wave of voting, though. Quick and dirty archive dive – my flickr account apparently expired while I was gone, too 😮

Kestrana
    Participant

That’s a sign of the things to come, Kestrana. Magnific take on this theme.

Hen, thanks. They’re all archives but the theme is really open so that helped.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Surprisingly low number of entries this week, and thus voting too. Figured with as wide open as the 4 options are there would be plenty of people jumping into the fray this week.

That kinda surprised me, too. I figured it would be an easy one for casual folks to jump in on.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats to kestrana and CompoundWarp this week!

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Congrats to kestrana and CompoundWarp this week!

Ditto on that (our 20th two-way tie), and also to U-Man for the combined win.

// Still playing catch up myself, with another business trip looming in two weeks and a personal trip right after that, so I’m not sure when I’ll be able to get back into things…

Kestrana
    Participant

Thanks guys although it feels like cheating to win with only 19 votes :/

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • The topic ‘08-01-12 – Old, New, Borrowed & Blue’ is closed to new replies.