08-04-10 – Farktography Classic: Trees 2

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 08-04-10 – Farktography Classic: Trees 2

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 140 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

I don’t see a link to this contest on the main page of farktography…

Fixed. Contest linky: http://www.fark.com/cgi/comments.pl?IDLink=5533348

Kestrana
    Participant

I don’t think anyone would have a problem with asking monsieurstabby

Elsinore
    Keymaster

^^ This

justkat
    Participant

Heh. Until I saw it posted in the thread, I forgot that I’d taken that second picture as part of a series of pictures lying on my belly and cursing because I couldn’t get the exact angle I wanted. I think I took twenty shots of that damn tree lol.

justkat
    Participant

Time to complain….

Get ’em, Killer!

*cringes*

/they should be glad that justkat has her own server 😉

Hahaha! I do tend to get medieval on people at times, don’t I?

/I’m being very patient with Quest. Noon tomorrow, they get another email from me with some pointed questions about how they’d like the immediate future to go… 😈

ravnostic
    Participant

Is it possible to fix Caradoc‘s third to envotenate it?

SO many good pics; took me 1/2 jsut to vote at all, and I haven’t even gotten to page 4 yet.

oi_piss_me_off
    Participant

Thanks for fixing my 3rd picture. I didn’t know why Flickr was giving me so much trouble but after reading the comments here I think I understand.

powerfulkatrinka
    Participant

I want to thank everyone for the help. I just got the a link to the picture successfully posted in scratchpad. It didn’t pop but I’m on my way.

linguine
    Participant

Elsinore, can you fix my second image at 08:20:38 PM

caradoc
    Participant

Is it possible to fix Caradoc‘s third to envotenate it?

SO many good pics; took me 1/2 jsut to vote at all, and I haven’t even gotten to page 4 yet.

There were a lot of weirdnesses in posting stuff between Flickr being funky, Fark claiming images were too large, and I could have sworn all three of mine were envotenated when I posted them… but I could be wrong.

andyofne
    Participant

I guess I’m done with this again. If flickr is going to eat my images every week, what’s the point?

It’s not like I have awesome photos but I’d like to be able to participate. Seems like there are plenty of folks using flickr who aren’t having this problem.

QueenBee
    Participant

I guess I’m done with this again. If flickr is going to eat my images every week, what’s the point?

It’s not like I have awesome photos but I’d like to be able to participate. Seems like there are plenty of folks using flickr who aren’t having this problem.

so dont sure Flickr. I use tinypic.net (I’m pretty sure that’s it..could be .com) and it’s free and holds my pics (free account for albums) and provides me with the html so I just cut and paste it into fark. I think I’ve got about 450 pics stored there

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Got caradoc‘s envotinated and linguine‘s and andyofne‘s restored. FWIW, there have been a big spat of Flickr issues the last several weeks, and it’s affected a lot of people, including me. What I’m hoping is that it was mostly this transition to their new photo page and that things will improve now that they’ve switched over officially.

QueenBee
    Participant

wow mine made no sense.

should have been don’t USE flickr…

Kestrana
    Participant

There’s a whole bunch I would have liked to vote for but voting wasn’t enabled, like Choc-Fil-A’s 3rd picture

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 140 total)
  • The topic ‘08-04-10 – Farktography Classic: Trees 2’ is closed to new replies.