08-12-09 – Do It Yourself

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 08-12-09 – Do It Yourself

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    bucky_bacon
    Participant

Christ man, you catch up to her one time and she kicks your ass!

http://www.schneeworld.com/fsm/static-reports/highestvotegettersevar.html

Nice job, Els. 🙂

Ha I had that very same feeling last week, albeit with most votes recently.

And kudos to the both of you. I know it’s obvious to anyone who frequents this place, but you’re unreal. I feel like I’ve been playing way over my head since around the anniversary theme but still can’t catch up. Farkin’ machines or somethin I tell ya…

/love the ‘fire’ entry btw U-Man. You look so proud.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

lol well thanks guys, though honestly, I wouldn’t say 30 something votes is kicking someone’s ass 😉 I believe U-Man’s gaining the same level of votes in 111 contests that it’s taken me 173 to get would probably qualify as a bigger ass kicking, not to mention the fact that no one’s been in the top spot on recent votes in the past year or whatever except U-Man, and that’s a hell of a feat 😉

Regardless, congrats this week go to Lord Ezekiel! Zeke and bucky_bacon kept it close and there was lots of good stuff all around this week.

orionid
    Participant

Man, I missed a good one this week. Had a few ideas, too, but got wrapped up in the island. Trying to think of something snazzy for next week (since it is my theme), but I’m going to have to work around flight times and whatnots.

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • The topic ‘08-12-09 – Do It Yourself’ is closed to new replies.