08-12-09 – Do It Yourself

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 08-12-09 – Do It Yourself

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    justkat
    Participant

Wow! I feel I was way to serious for this contest!

but more helpful than most of the rest of us! 😛

swampa
    Participant

but more helpful than most of the rest of us! 😛

Nah, I have learnt the ladies must love dick in a box. Heck U-Man has even made it hands free and olavf has put air holes in his 😛

olavf
    Participant

contest linky: http://www.fark.com/cgi/comments.pl?IDLink=4571418

olavf: You mean a link like U-Man has in his post? Guess it isn’t a problem.

Yeah, I went ahead and did it too.

U-Man Kat and I had way too much fun taking those too

soosh
    Participant

my entries are going to be late, because the last photo of one depends on an event that doesn’t happen for another hour or so.

also, I got two hours of sleep last night, directly related to that event and this contest.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Hey, um, ‘mofo, can you repost your distilling Purell series with some kind of disclaimer about the inadvisability of doing so? Or that people really shouldn’t do that except by their own risk? Something that would prevent some doofus from trying it, messing it up, going blind from the alcohol and suing Fark or some such. kthxbai

bucky_bacon
    Participant

Late to the game again 🙁
    Lots of great and funny stuff though. Good work!
    I’m particularly biased to NBD and thepostess though. Mmmmm bacon.

justkat
    Participant

I have to say that this week’s contest is really amusing me. 😀

clouddancer
    Participant

Man, I can’t wait to see these tonight. I’ll be spamming refresh on Fark’s home page ’round midnight to see the thread. I couldn’t come up with anything to do for this contest (and life sort of got in the way a bit), but I’ve been working on photos for the coming contests.

lokisbong
    Participant

the one entry I was able to get was kinda last minute thinking on a five mile hike with some friends.kinda seems stupid compared to all the dib’s in this contest. but I’m single so I had no one to share that kinda thing with.lol

SilverStag
    Participant

I’ve had no muse for a couple of weeks, but wanted to pop in and say I’m enjoying these 🙂

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Just a head’s up everyone:

1) no, we’re not entirely sure why farktography.net is suddenly listed by Google as a suspicious/malware site. Zeke’s working on it.

and 2) no, I’m not sure why so many of our entries dropped into the ether, but I restored entries from U-Man, thepostess, nutkick_42, and myself. All of you should watch over the next day or so and please let me know if they disappear again. Hopefully it was just a hiccup.

nobigdeal
    Participant

Elsinore can you please put my 2 entries back 2009-08-12 08:27:57 PM & 2009-08-12 08:17:57 PM

Thanks!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yep, got it along with Lord Ezekiel, dompydude, thepostess (again), lokisbong, niagh, Pandy Farmer, nutkick_42(again) and myself (again). Looks like Flickr keeps taking a crap. Trying to keep on top of it, but don’t hesitate to IM me or something if you notice before I do. sorry about the inconvenience, guys…

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Update from Flickr: Apparently they had several servers overheat last night and they took longer than expected to come back up. Due to those issues, they’re now trying to do some kind of load balancing to manage things, but that’s not entirely going well. No telling how long Flickr’s hiccups will last…

U-Man
    Participant

Christ man, you catch up to her one time and she kicks your ass!

http://www.schneeworld.com/fsm/static-reports/highestvotegettersevar.html

Nice job, Els. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • The topic ‘08-12-09 – Do It Yourself’ is closed to new replies.