08-15-12 – Reflections 4: On Reflection…

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 08-15-12 – Reflections 4: On Reflection…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Photograph something. Difficulty: make a reflection part of the image.

Theme suggestion kudos go to SilverStag!

linguine
    Participant

Does the object making the reflection have to be in the frame for this contest?

Barracuda
    Participant

Going to need a OBO for this one, leaving town Sunday morning prior and internet access will be limited at best. Anyone willing to help a fella out?

thepostess
    Participant

Built a new toy just for this contest. Oh so much fun.

Kestrana
    Participant

linguine I’d say from the description, the object making the reflection doesn’t have to be in the picture – but something other than the reflection should be in the picture.

Kestrana
    Participant

And I can OBO just PM me or post here.

Pickerel
    Participant

Dang, I finally decide to pop back into this and it happens to be one of my favouritest elements to use. So many shots I could choose from!

Barracuda
    Participant

Kestrana, thanks for the OBO, PMed you the posts. Now I really must stop playing around in Lightroom (making sure all my pics are Farktography legal!) and get some stuff done around here.

Kestrana
    Participant

BTW rechecked the original discussion on the theme and the object making the reflection DOES NOT have to be in the picture.

ravnostic
    Participant

//trying to wrap my head around how you take a picture of a reflection without the reflection being in the photo and I can’t. Someone out there is a heckuvalot more creative than I’ve been of late. But oh, well, I have my three images, one I took just for this contest~~and I actually like it, which is progress for me in the recent past at least. Hopefully a few voters will agree.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

rav, one of my shots has a reflection of the object but not the original object; I don’t think it’s all that creative, although the subject matter is pretty unusual. Perhaps you misread Kes‘s statement – the reflection itself has to be there, but not the object making the reflection.

ravnostic
    Participant

Well, duh! Color me blond; totally wasn’t thinking that way…

ravnostic
    Participant

Dayum, U-Man; I think this contest is over with your first entry! The voters are going to go nuts, and totally forget all the other shots posted after (except probably your second one).

sleeping; your IR shot is awesome, I’m sure you want it envotenated?

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Couple of bees and an alt-A here.

Kestrana
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • The topic ‘08-15-12 – Reflections 4: On Reflection…’ is closed to new replies.