08-15-12 – Reflections 4: On Reflection…

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 08-15-12 – Reflections 4: On Reflection…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    U-Man
    Participant

Dayum, U-Man; I think this contest is over with your first entry! The voters are going to go nuts, and totally forget all the other shots posted after (except probably your second one).

sleeping; your IR shot is awesome, I’m sure you want it envotenated?

Thanks rav. But I see through your veiled compliment to the fiendish jinx that lay beneath. 🙂

JK. Seriously, thanks. It was a fun shot. I did it twice. The first time I used a couple old bananas that were on Mopsy’s counter and put them in a puddle on the road. That was OK. But I then picked out the curviest three ‘nanas I could find at the store and made sure one had a bunch of stem for a head. I set up the shot in a small creek behind Mopsy’s house. That was a so-so idea because I ended up kneeling and almost laying in super-cold creek water in order to get low enough for a good reflection. 🙂

After getting them on the computer, I noticed how I could have done the shot better. But I was D.O.N.E.

And you know the voters are quirky. We’ll see how it plays out.

sleeping
    Participant

Thanks! And yes, please

justkat
    Participant

Had a couple recent pix to submit…

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Thanks! And yes, please

got it!

justkat
    Participant

Thanks! And yes, please

got it!

in the nick of time! 😉

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I know–phew!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Hey sleeping–just FYI, your b/w lake shot was apparently used in Happy Anniversary 7

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Should clarify. It’s this one: 2012-08-15 08:02:41 PM

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Els, your rainbow-folder water shot is really cool. That’s going in my “Shots to Try” folder.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Thanks! It was a lot of fun, and I got a lot more keepers out of it than I expected.

sleeping
    Participant

Hey sleeping–just FYI, your b/w lake shot was apparently used in Happy Anniversary 7

Doh! I didn’t check that one because I thought it was recent enough that I would have remembered using it. Obviously not.

ravnostic
    Participant

Thanks rav. But I see through your veiled compliment to the fiendish jinx that lay beneath. 🙂

Muah-ha-ha-ha!

justkat
    Participant

I will never understand voters. I thought the bunny pic would be too subtle, and I think the boardwalk pic is gorgeous… The voters quite obviously disagree.

mopsy
    Participant

I will never understand voters. I thought the bunny pic would be too subtle, and I think the boardwalk pic is gorgeous… The voters quite obviously disagree.

I’ll vote for your Boardwalk if you vote for my Summer Time. I realize more trees reflected in water may be boring but i thought it showed a great reflection. Oh well, the voters are what they are! I do like your bunny pic by the way.

justkat
    Participant

I’ll vote for your Boardwalk if you vote for my Summer Time. I realize more trees reflected in water may be boring but i thought it showed a great reflection. Oh well, the voters are what they are! I do like your bunny pic by the way.

Vote for what you like, Mopsy. Thanks! <3 <3

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • The topic ‘08-15-12 – Reflections 4: On Reflection…’ is closed to new replies.