10-03-07 – Tourist in Your Own Town

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 10-03-07 – Tourist in Your Own Town

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

W T F

/hilarious

bobroberts
    Participant

Jebus, I have to move away from Richmond, VA. Looking at the entries tonight makes me realize what a dump this place is. Thankfully it’s not my true hometown.

p.s. Quick question for you all……would I have gotten mod-spanked tonight if I’d posted this for one of my entries? It’s not a tourist attraction but it is here in Richmond, and it’s such a splendid scene depicting what this place means to me: http://www.pbase.com/artyler/image/86651303.jpg

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Well, it doesn’t really say tourist to me. I’d imagine you’d find a better use for it in some other theme.

bobroberts
    Participant

Well, it doesn’t really say tourist to me. I’d imagine you’d find a better use for it in some other theme.

You’re right — I guess that’s why I didn’t enter it tonight. I really wanted to, though, because I hate this town!

schnee
    Participant

Lovely exhibition this week folks. Man, you Farkers live in some cool areas (‘cept bobroberts – sucks to be you), and you know how to make cool images of them (which includes bobroberts)

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • The topic ‘10-03-07 – Tourist in Your Own Town’ is closed to new replies.