10-15-08 – See You at the Fair

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 10-15-08 – See You at the Fair

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

IMHO, Mardi Gras should count.

SilverStag
    Participant

Agree… Mardi Gras counts

soosh
    Participant

bummer, harpo.

my co-joined twins didn’t make the cut this week, so I’ll share them here.

SilverStag
    Participant

I always wanted to see someone make a Mr. Peanut out of those things…

harpo
    Participant

soosh, yours are all awesome! I was in the same fair-less situation and had to make due with fair-like foods, but mine weren’t half as clever as yours. Plus, years ago when I was a cubicle jockey I got written up and almost fired for making creatures out of peanuts and paper clips.

swampa
    Participant

I got written up and almost fired for making creatures out of peanuts and paper clips.

That is why you steal the supplies and make them in the safety of your own place 😛

nobigdeal
    Participant

bummer, harpo.

my co-joined twins didn’t make the cut this week, so I’ll share them here.

Is it 24 hour dark time up there at the North Pole?

Because I think you have too much time on your hands! 🙂

Elsinore
    Keymaster
    U-Man
    Participant

It was kinda wierd last night. I drove over to the fairgrounds expecting them to be locked up tight. I found the place wide open. I don’t think they even have a gate. The whole thing covers several acres and I drove/walked around for about 45 minutes. It was mildly creepy. I elected to use the SWINE & SHEEP pic because it is sort of odd to have a building with that sign. 🙂

I also saw this one –

I thought about posting the Photography building and then having a link with something like, “And here is where the Farktographers show off their stuff”. Then link to the Swine & Sheep building.

SilverStag
    Participant

I thought about posting the Photography building and then having a link with something like, “And here is where the Farktographers show off their stuff”. Then link to the Swine & Sheep building.

Get a little better pic of that one and we’ll get someone to Photoshop it into “Farktography” 🙂

U-Man
    Participant

Speaking of photoshop, my wife suggested that I add a spider web with “SOME PIG” written in it under the swine & sheep pic. 🙂

Curious
    Participant

Agree… Mardi Gras counts

thanks for the feedback but i ended up with too many as it was after all. the picture i had in mind was this one

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57055068@N00/2945562459/

catching the cup in mid air was luck.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats to swampa2 this week 🙂

Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

Agree… Mardi Gras counts

thanks for the feedback but i ended up with too many as it was after all. the picture i had in mind was this one

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57055068@N00/2945562459/

catching the cup in mid air was luck.

I really like that shot. It gives the illusion that that cup is much larger than it really is.

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • The topic ‘10-15-08 – See You at the Fair’ is closed to new replies.