11-07-12 – Close Encounters of the Third Kind

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 11-07-12 – Close Encounters of the Third Kind

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    ravnostic
    Participant

Due to my inability to locate the set of photos I took sometime earlier this year that would surely win this contest in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place, I’m settling for some bees from previous contests (well, there’s one new one, but only Star Trek geeks will like it and there aren’t any of them on Fark.)

[/code]

Elsinore
    Keymaster
    Yugoboy
    Participant

I am exhausted with a capital E. Been sick since Monday, and there’s NO way I’m going to make it to midnight. If someone could OBO this for me, I’d be grateful, if not, I’ll survive. It’s only one, and it’s not one of my greatest, but it’s an oops that fits the theme.

Thanx much!

Izzy the Ghost Dog Getting in the Damn Way!

Went with “Ghostly Apparitions” portion of the description…
    Somewhere in the heart of the Adirondacks at some neat cascades.

Barracuda
    Participant

Alright, I found something to throw my hat into the ring with. If either are deemed non-farktography worthy feel free to de-vote-en-ate. I’m on a flight first thing in the morning to Cali to be with my wife and family for my father-in-law’s memorial service so I will be offline for the next few days. Should be packing right now, but having a vodka tonic at the moment instead.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

If nobody TF responds, I’ll OBO for you, Yugoboy.

And I empathize with you. I came down with the worst sore throat that I can remember last Monday night (which is why I skipped last week). It transformed into a sinus infection and I’m still fighting with it this week.

Which partly explains (in conjunction with having to help my youngest with Alg II homework last night) why I had to archive dive this week. Thought I was going to have to skip altogether but then remembered these hopefully-in-the-spirit-of-the-theme entries.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I am exhausted with a capital E. Been sick since Monday, and there’s NO way I’m going to make it to midnight. If someone could OBO this for me, I’d be grateful, if not, I’ll survive. It’s only one, and it’s not one of my greatest, but it’s an oops that fits the theme.

Thanx much!

Izzy the Ghost Dog Getting in the Damn Way!

Went with “Ghostly Apparitions” portion of the description…
    Somewhere in the heart of the Adirondacks at some neat cascades.

Got yours OBO’d

U-Man
    Participant

Pew pew pew. I didn’t plan on doing anything for this one. Then I got a bug to do a pie tin UFO at 9 o’clock. Then I remembered the old Squatch sculpture from a fishing trip. (7 or 8 feet tall rusted, welded iron). The I had to round it out with a ghost. I really sort of like the UFO. Fun. 🙂

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Got yours OBO’d

Oops. I had it setup for autoposting. Can you please delete my version? TIA.

My lame entries also seem incongruent with everyone else’s so feel free to axe them also if you think they’re outside of the theme.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

yep got it

Yugoboy
    Participant

Thanx mucho guys….

Got some sleep. but probably not enough…

I’m at work, which is probably stupid, but when I’m sick, I’m relaxed enough to not go off on the brats.

Getting nap later, methinks…
    (like between classes)

ravnostic
    Participant

Not many players, but a lot of quality nonetheless. I’m liking what we’re not suposed to see…

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats to U-Man this week!

U-Man
    Participant

Congrats to U-Man this week!

Thanks. I had fun with that silly shot. 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • The topic ‘11-07-12 – Close Encounters of the Third Kind’ is closed to new replies.