11-25-09 – Hello Old Friend. It’s Nice to Meet You.

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 11-25-09 – Hello Old Friend. It’s Nice to Meet You.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    corsec67
    Participant

What if it is something I use regularly, meant to take a picture of, but is in my apartment, like my coffee cup?

Other than that, I walked around with my 100mm f/2.8 lens, and discovered that is quite an awkward length to use.

olavf
    Participant

/besides I’ve probably stopped and shot most everything around here already!

Same here. There are a few places I haven’t, that I’ve been meaning to, but it’s stuff like the rose garden at the State Capital, or this botanical garden I drive by often. Not a good time of year for either.
    /and the botanical garden, although a county park, requires a photo permit.

One of my shots this week is someplace I’ve been meaning to go, on is a ‘thing’ I’ve been meaning to photograph but haven’t even though I’ve done shots in the area, and the third is in an area of town we haven’t been to in months but have been meaning to, and the shot is one I hadn’t managed to get previously

nobigdeal
    Participant

Yea, things you have been meaning to photograph works. Doesn’t really have to be something outdoors.

swampa
    Participant
    Curious
    Participant

my second shot is an item in my yard that has been there for several years and i overlook it most times. when you see the shot note the deterioration that has taken place. so it’s neglected AND overlooked 🙂

soosh
    Participant

b sides:

thepostess
    Participant

Nice work all around again folks.

corsec67
    Participant

My normal host is having issues at the moment (Dreamhost is sleeping on the job), so I reposted my entries with a different host.

Amazing work everyone.

/not like I am going to win anyways…

orionid
    Participant

So, if early votes are an indicator, this is apparently not the week for moody black and white shots. Oh, well.

Happy turkey day, all!

U-Man
    Participant

Just wait until Friday when some folks are back in the office and feeling depressed about it.

I find the variety of subjects interesting and enjoyable this week.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats to Kestrana this week! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving (or a great Thursday for the non-US folks 😉 )

Kestrana
    Participant

Thank you, birthday present for me!

justkat
    Participant

Happy Birthday!

nobigdeal
    Participant

Thank you, birthday present for me!

Hey! Happy B-Day!!

Kestrana
    Participant

Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • The topic ‘11-25-09 – Hello Old Friend. It’s Nice to Meet You.’ is closed to new replies.