11-26-08 – At the End of the Day

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 11-26-08 – At the End of the Day

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

lol in the morning I have to get up and make mashed potatoes to take to Mom’s. This was not good timing on my Doctor’s part 😛

Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

lol in the morning I have to get up and make mashed potatoes to take to Mom’s. This was not good timing on my Doctor’s part 😛

Better a faux-flu then the real thing I guess? I hope you feel better in time for dinner!

jpatten
    Participant

We get to cook the turkey… and mashed potatoes as well.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

You n me both!!

jpatten
    Participant

Just bring em over… Save some cooking! 🙂

Elsinore
    Keymaster

lol tempting…or Zeke can help…

nobigdeal
    Participant

Every time i get a flu shot I get the flu. 🙁

On another note my grandson just sneezed on the turkey and then threw up all over the floor.

Thanksgiving is shaping up wonderful this year!

At least he didn’t barf on the bird

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yikes! Hope he feels better tomorrow!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Well, I have a fever of 101.8, so I guess this is the real deal. I’m taking some more Advil and going to bed. If you guys need anything, just report it to mods with the link at the bottom of the thread. I’ll try to check in in the morning. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

justkat
    Participant

I just took a nice swig of a cold drink so i can’t take my temp, but I has one. Trust me that the details on this aren’t fun, but suffice to say that alarms bells went off in my head when one of my doctors called to tell me i had a sort of an appointment with the emergency on-call guy at the main hospital on Saturday Morning because they, after consulting about my case, didn’t want me to go through the whole weekend without medical oversight. I DO appreciate that, don’t get me wrong, but it also raised my paranoia level a few notches…. 😯

Which is not at all what i came in here to say!

Is it the holiday, then, that is keeping number of entries down?

justkat
    Participant

Hope you feel better, Elsinore!!

jpatten
    Participant

It’s not paranoia if they really are out to get you

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Thanks guys…fever’s gone, but I woke up at 3:30 and haven’t been able to get back to sleep. I hope you feel better soon, justkat!!

As for the entries, it actually doesn’t look that low to me. I expected much lower participation, though I suspect where it may come in is the folks who might otherwise have posted during the day today. Still, 105 entries at 5:30am on Thanksgiving seems pretty good to me. We only had 33 entries total for the Barbie and Ken theme.

Curious
    Participant

happy thanksgiving to one and all.

SilverStag and JPatten i really like the continuity of your shots that start at 08:03:04 about the fireworks.

SilverStag
    Participant

We planned it that way 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • The topic ‘11-26-08 – At the End of the Day’ is closed to new replies.