12-13-06 – H2O

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    veruca
    Participant

Anything having to do with water – frozen, waterfalls, tap water, etc.
    Thanks to Sam_I_Am for this week’s theme.

bobroberts
    Participant

*crickets* *crickets* (Been pretty quiet in here…)

I’ve been working long hours lately and didn’t have time to even pick up my camera this week, but I’m happy to have 1 entry from my stock that I can use.

Claff
    Participant

I’ll be happy to find time to look through my stock, much less go out and shoot something.

Curious
    Participant

i reminded the folks in the PSAEF about the contest. got a couple of peoples attention. have my three ready. as usual they may not be great but i like them.

schnee
    Participant

I should be in this week. I’m not sure when I’ll get a chance to post, but I should be in.

millera9
    Participant

My shots are ready but we have guests in the office all day and then I’m supposed to be taking them out to dinner. Hopefully I can get away for about 10 minutes around 5. Otherwise I might not be posting until 11 or so…

monkeybort
    Participant

My shots are ready but we have guests in the office all day and then I’m supposed to be taking them out to dinner. Hopefully I can get away for about 10 minutes around 5. Otherwise I might not be posting until 11 or so…

i might be right there with you – i haven’t even uploaded the stuff i shot for this week yet. by the time i get home, do whatever levels etc. i need to do and get everything uploaded it’s going to be 8 pm or some such (MST).

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Looks like a stock week for me…I had one idea but I don’t think it’ll be that eye catching, so I’m just rummaging through my old stuff. I’ll probably decide what to enter about 10 minutes before the contest opens lol

staplermofo
    Participant

Nothing I’ve tried worked out at all. I’m in a serious rut here.

Snug Tight
    Participant

We had a bad ice storm on Dec. 1 so the hard part this week is picking 3. Everything was covered in about half-inch of ice. I took about 180 photos. Can’t post until after work tonight, about 11:00CT.

Morningbreath
    Participant

I did not have much time this week. I have three old photos were I played around with exposure compensation. That is about it.

All of a sudden it seems like there are only 12 hours in a day. I have so many things I want to photgraph, but I can never get to those spots.

Curious
    Participant

All of a sudden it seems like there are only 12 hours in a day. I have so many things I want to photograph, but I can never get to those spots.

one more reason i love my yard. getting there is easy once i’m pried off the computer.

but i do know what you mean about favorites spots.. the gulf coast is one of mine and not only is it hammered still but it’s an hour one way.

PleasedToMeetMe
    Participant

Not to be a pathetic n00b, but what time does the contest usually kick off?

swampa
    Participant

Not to be a pathetic n00b, but what time does the contest usually kick off?

Depends on your Fark status:
    TotalFarkers see it at 8pm CFT (central fark time)
    Farkers see it usually between midnight and 4am CFT

/UltraFarkers see it now 😛

PleasedToMeetMe
    Participant

Dang, I knew I should have spent the $2k per month rather than the $5.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • The topic ‘12-13-06 – H2O’ is closed to new replies.