12-13-06 – H2O

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    swampa
    Participant

Small price to pay for having the boobies 😛

Curious
    Participant

ok it’s submitted, the boobies are posted, my stuff is posted as are others. quite a few others. looks like a big night tonight. back in a couple of hours.

monkeybort
    Participant

linky

thanks again curious – it’s much appreciated. i feel like kind of a chump since i’ve actually been home in time to post them these last couple contests but you just never can tell when that wild wyoming weather is going to go to town.

🙂

PleasedToMeetMe
    Participant

At least Elsinore took a picture of a manhole cover. I don’t feel so cheesy now.

dgough
    Participant

Hello all,

Are there procedures in place to have someone, anyone, post pix for me so I can go to work and still play?

Thank you
    Joe

mikemikeb
    Participant

dgough, when will you be leaving for work? If it’s before the greenlight, I could host (if you haven’t already) & post ’em. Go ahead and PM me the pics (or their links) if you want.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

lol PleasedToMeetMe great minds think alike, eh? 😉 Mine’s actually just a water line cover…the manhole I grabbed a pic of just wasn’t even as interesting as the water line cover. Which isn’t saying much 😉

dgough: Do you have your pictures hosted somewhere? Do you have a Fark acct, and if so what is it?

PleasedToMeetMe
    Participant

Elsinore Actually we have one just like the one I shot that the hippies decided to paint. It’s pretty interesting, but I couldn’t remember where it was.

anneb
    Participant

WHEW! Finally got my pix up… It’s been paint the kitchen week here at the B-homestead, so getting out to shoot has been difficult. But, it meant I did have at least a clean backdrop for a picture! (No, we’re not done, yet!)

swampa
    Participant

This article will post to the Main page on Thu, 14 Dec 2006 at 3:26 AM

Another late posting to the main page 🙁

mikemikeb
    Participant

Somebody in the Farktography higher-ups willing to Farkback?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Farkback sent.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Shoot, PleasedToMeetMe, hope you find it–sounds nifty! If you do find it, post it here 🙂

anneb I’m loving those shots!

veruca
    Participant

evening all. i too went with some stock for this one – all of mine were taken over 2 days at Tumwater Falls down here in Oly when the fish were running this past early fall. although if i were really brave i suppose i could step outside the front door and show you all the lovely rain we’re getting up here 🙂

too many lovely photos to mention one by one. hopefully the contest gets posted sooner ~!

schnee
    Participant

Wow, I think that was the slowest loading contest page I’ve seen. And that’s a good thing.

I don’t know if both mine were stock. The river was recent stock, but the gauze…I was initially inspired by something else, but didn’t get around to making the photograph it until after I thought “hey, this will work for H2O”.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • The topic ‘12-13-06 – H2O’ is closed to new replies.