12-13-06 – H2O

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

That gauze was very creative, schnee!

schnee
    Participant

Thanks. But you know what? The photos that Lord Ezekiel took – those are the ones I really wanted to take but was inspired too late to make’em.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

lol yeah, I was pretty darn impressed with what he came up with myself!

dgough
    Participant

mikemikeb
    Elsinore

I managed to post my pics this time. I forgot about this window of opportunity in the wee hours.
    I have my own www site so I do my own hosting.
    this issue has come up for me a number of times though. I drive long distance for work. Sometimes I have pics that I would love to share but I’m not around til Friday or later. I thought i read a long time ago that there was a normal way to send in pic links and have them posted reasonably on my behalf. I poked around a little but couldn’t find it.

Thanks,
    Joe

/a rank amateur
    //sometimes more rank
    ///sometimes more amateur

Elsinore
    Keymaster

2 recycled entries this week, one from Zrike and one from mgbeach. Only mgbeach‘s showed up in the Scarlet R. Neither has responded yet to in-thread request to de-votinate, and mgbeach‘s has 25 votes at last count. Hopefully they’ll both see the request and respond. If anyone else wants to call it out in the Fark thread, by all means knock yourself out.

schnee
    Participant

Only mgbeach‘s showed up in the Scarlet R.

Ouch? Ain’t perfect yet, and honestly, I’ve sort of lost my muse when it comes to the FSM. It’ll come back, but right now, development is on hiatus.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Oh I wasn’t trying to denigrate or anything. I’m guessing Zrike’s is posted under a different filename or from a different host (I didn’t check), but it looked familiar to me so I went looking for it.

schnee
    Participant

Day’s about 1/2 done and operationally, we’re doing pretty well. 97 Farktographers entered 219 photos and we’ve gotten over 1800 votes. Too early to tell if we’ve reversed a trend, but at least we bucked it.

Yea! for Sam_I_Am. Tomorrow, green eggs and ham for everyone!

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • The topic ‘12-13-06 – H2O’ is closed to new replies.