12-20-06 – Barbie (and Ken)

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 12-20-06 – Barbie (and Ken)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    veruca
    Participant

Before you wrap them up as Christmas gifts, join us in an homage to CaptainJim’s original presentation from this thread:
    http://www.farktography.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=492&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=75

Difficulty: No Skipper.

Thanks to SaintDiluted (and of course CaptainJim) for this week’s theme.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Well damn, no Skipper…and I had a 40+ year old one, too…

😉

veruca
    Participant

Well fuck, no Skipper…and I had a 40+ year old one, too…

😉

😛

Elsinore
    Keymaster

haha, you caught it before I revised my f-bomb. I’m such a potty mouth 😛

millera9
    Participant

Uhhh, I never thought I’d be asking this on a public internet forum buuut… can anyone suggest a cheap place to buy barbie dolls sometime this weekend? Is a big chain store the best bet?

/God help me if I ever run for office…

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Do you have any dollar stores out there? Like Dollar Tree, Everything’s A Dollar, etc? Zeke and I just totally cleaned out a Dollar Tree of their dollar Barbies

/23 Barbies….

monkeybort
    Participant

Do you have any dollar stores out there? Like Dollar Tree, Everything’s A Dollar, etc? Zeke and I just totally cleaned out a Dollar Tree of their dollar Barbies

/23 Barbies….

that is a fantastic idea – i’m going to call mr. bort right now and have him stop by the dollar store!

millera9
    Participant

Dude, good call Elsinore! I’ll see if I can’t find one on the way home. Maybe I’ll hit Goodwill too…

Elsinore
    Keymaster

*curtsey* 😉

anneb
    Participant

“Tuesday Morning” here in Rose Hill, which is basically a ‘reseller-of-other-people’s-overstock,’ has “Producer Barbie. She has a suit, long orange hair, and a laptop.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Nice! I also saw 88 cent craptastic “Barbies” at Walmart this evening. They were in the cheap/generic toy aisle.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

roflmao I saw that!! Little do they know it’s really a bunch of Farktographers buying them up to take pictures of them 😉

Curious
    Participant

hey i got my generic barbie at the flea market today. a good investment of a dollar. hope the weather is good tuesday so i can try the setup that’s planned.

millera9
    Participant

I happened to catch the last few seconds of Weekend Update on SNL last night. I saw a pic of Barbie and heard something about sales being up and a renewed interest in hairless vaginas. 😆

Bah! Buncha fairweather fans! My interest in hairless vaginas never waned!

I priced a bunch of stuff at Target and other places this weekend but didn’t end up buying anything. I’ll probably go back tomorrow night and just buy some generic stuff.

PleasedToMeetMe
    Participant

Finally, a legitimate use for the ethnic Barbie my wife brought home from India. Now if I can just figure out how to recreate a tsunami in my bathtub.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • The topic ‘12-20-06 – Barbie (and Ken)’ is closed to new replies.