12-20-06 – Barbie (and Ken)

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 12-20-06 – Barbie (and Ken)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    millera9
    Participant

I’m projecting a low turnout if people are like me. I didn’t buy the stuff until today and I had to convince myself to do it after pricing them. If you don’t already have one, I don’t think a lot of people will go out and buy one. I talked myself into it because I needed something to donate to Toys for Tots this year so I figure the good karm is worth the cash…

swampa
    Participant

I had some dolls left over after the band photos theme so I was lucky in that regard.

Thinking of something to do with them was a lot harder though!

Oh, I think the admins hate us -> “This article will post to the Main page on Thu, 21 Dec 2006 at 4:57 AM”

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Greenlit for 4:57 am. I’ve sent a Farkback.

Curious
    Participant

millera9 glad you found a reason to enter. yours are pretty good. took some thinking and some time to do.

actually several of you thought yours out more than i did. i wanted to get the cat attacking barbie but that didn’t work out. of course my cats are half wild and don’t like being manhandled which didn’t help.

and FWIW my barbie is a knock off. got her at the flea market sunday for a dollar. you can tell she’s cheap because half and hour after the camera came out she has her clothes off. 🙂

mikemikeb
    Participant

Well, that greenlight’s too late. My photo’s not that good anyway, and some guests are coming “tomorrow” (it’s so late it’s now today).

Here’s the photo:

/obscure?

staplermofo
    Participant

Looks like the contest is short on entries but not quality.

millera9, that Barbie sacrifice is beautiful and hilarious. I have no idea why it’s not doing better in the voting.

anneb
    Participant

ACK! (Holidays happened. Oops. Um… I don’t seem to have pictures, and it’s Thursday.)

There’s some really really wild stuff out there, great job everyone!

Millera9, I totally love your barbie w/ trolls

monkeybort
    Participant

i too am bummed that there aren’t more entries. 🙁 i’m sure it’s a combo of holiday time + not everyone has barbies laying around.

stapler – your bukkake shot made me laugh right out loud.

Curious
    Participant

some people known to have both barbies and ideas didn’t enter. i’m looking at you CaptainJim.

if it’s just the holidays we’ll know next week. anyone who doesn’t have at least one shot for that lives in a cave. alone.

monkeybort
    Participant

some people known to have both barbies and ideas didn’t enter. i’m looking at you CaptainJim.

burn!!!!

😛

schnee
    Participant

I had an idea, but I couldn’t get it past Mrs. Schnee (the voice of sanity and decency in my household).

Awesome job everyone. And by “everyone” I mean “all you sicko freaks”.

/would-be inspiration

millera9
    Participant

schnee
    As a citizen of Texas, aren’t you constitutionally required to take that particular picture (and make that joke) if the opportunity arises? 😉

Many thanks for the votes everyone! I’m not sure it’s a good idea for you folks to be enabling my slightly unhinged imagination, but whatever!

monkeybort
    Participant

thank you galley!

monkeybort
    Participant

wow, miller – looks like you could break 100!!! good work!!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Awww Mrs. Schnee’s sanity is no fun!

No CaptainJim, no Saint Diluted makes me a sad panda 🙁

But seriously, great jorb, millera9!! If Zeke and I were near you, we’d buy you a Guinness!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • The topic ‘12-20-06 – Barbie (and Ken)’ is closed to new replies.