12-23-09 – Farktography Classic: Seasons Greetings 3

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 12-23-09 – Farktography Classic: Seasons Greetings 3

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

I’ve picked up the “ya’ll’s” (and yes, ya’lls as opposed to y’all’s), but in my native dialect, the plural form of you is “you all” and the plural possessive is “your all’s”. I do properly pronounce it “Appalatchins”, but I have intentionally done away with “torlet” and “warsh”.

FutherMucker
    Participant

Thanks again, Elsinore !…..Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all !

U-Man
    Participant

Elsinore, yer funny. I appreciate your humor.

I agree, this group of wierdos is pretty neat.

Can you please repair my snow globe? 2009-12-23 08:22:03 PM Broken image. Thanks in advance. We just did a cold windy family walk in the snow and it is time to get the little one in the tub.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yep, got it.

orionid
    Participant

I’ve picked up the “ya’ll’s” (and yes, ya’lls as opposed to y’all’s), but in my native dialect, the plural form of you is “you all” and the plural possessive is “your all’s”. I do properly pronounce it “Appalatchins”, but I have intentionally done away with “torlet” and “warsh”.

Heh. I dropped turlet, warsh and the crick behind my h?s when I left Ohio. And fortunately, I wasn’t in western PA long enough to pick up yinz/yunz/youins.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats to U-Man this week!
    (sorry I didn’t get a chance to congratulate you in-thread last night…damn stomach flu)

U-Man
    Participant

Thanks Elsinore. Glad you are feeling better.

/had a GI flu a few years back that was horrible. Caught between terrible shaking chills if I got out from under the covers and the NEED to get to the bathroom every hour or so. I’m telling you, if I happen to get chilled now and have a little shiver, my brain freaks out with a flashback to that illness. I have really disliked the chills since then. 🙁

Upmqtguy
    Participant

Hey upmqtguy: On your wanted poster, did you combine two photos into the one image and add the wrinkled paper effect?

Nope sorry I didn’t see the post earlier. It was just us standing against the textured wall in my home!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Ahh..it looked like your shoulder was cut off as though it had been cut out/combined into another photo, and the texture looked like it ran across your face. My apologies 🙁

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • The topic ‘12-23-09 – Farktography Classic: Seasons Greetings 3’ is closed to new replies.