12-28-11 – Farktography Classic: B-Sides and Unreleased Trac

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 12-28-11 – Farktography Classic: B-Sides and Unreleased Trac

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Kestrana
    Participant

fluffybunny I may end up not needing that OBO. I think husband-unit forgot we’re supposed to be going to a holiday party tonight and I’m not sure he’ll be up for it. He gets home between 5:30-6 EST.

kashari
    Participant

Just my luck, a few months ago I cleaned out my contest folders, leaving only the ones I actually entered. Serves me right for trying to organize something.

I have a Triptych that has one different panel out of the three than the one that was entered. Would that qualify?

Obviously the “qualify” question is up to mopsy and NoBigDeal and possibly Elsinore, but one of my entries this week was going to be a panel from a tiptych that I did not use, but I changed my mind in favor of another b-side from another contest. So now I have a b-side from a b-side contest. When does that contest come around? Every hundred years?

😆 This one is so hard to choose images for!

I haven’t decided on the Triptych one anyway, so it’s no biggie if it’s not acceptable.

Kestrana
    Participant

Yes, I won’t need an OBO after all fluffybunny we’ll be staying in tonight. Thanks though!

fluffybunny
    Participant

Yes, I won’t need an OBO after all fluffybunny we’ll be staying in tonight. Thanks though!

Any time. If Orionid is working twelves I can certainly empathize with not wanting to party. They kinda take the wind out of you.

Kestrana
    Participant

Well we stayed up a little too late the past couple of nights and he has to work tomorrow and we’re going up to New England this weekend, so yeah all in all it was too much.

nobigdeal
    Participant

Just my luck, a few months ago I cleaned out my contest folders, leaving only the ones I actually entered. Serves me right for trying to organize something.

I have a Triptych that has one different panel out of the three than the one that was entered. Would that qualify?

Obviously the “qualify” question is up to mopsy and NoBigDeal and possibly Elsinore, but one of my entries this week was going to be a panel from a tiptych that I did not use, but I changed my mind in favor of another b-side from another contest. So now I have a b-side from a b-side contest. When does that contest come around? Every hundred years?

The original intent of the B-Sides was to use shots that you were considering using for a theme but decided not to. I would say that the triptych you are talking about should work.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yes, this ^

kashari
    Participant

Ok, thanks NBD & Elsinore, although that doesn’t help me eliminate any! 😆

swampa
    Participant
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Maybe…Fark just 500’d…..

ennuipoet
    Participant

We need a Headline Edit, the thread is still Season’s Greetings

U-Man
    Participant

I thought I forgot to enable voting on my second post and then noticed the “Best” “Funny” buttons above everybody’s pics. What’s up wit dat?

ennuipoet
    Participant

I thought I forgot to enable voting on my second post and then noticed the “Best” “Funny” buttons above everybody’s pics. What’s up wit dat?

EVERY comment is voting enable, every thread is voting enable, you have to turn it off when you post.

I believe it is a bug not a feature.

swampa
    Participant

We need a Headline Edit, the thread is still Season’s Greetings

Arrgghhh I swear I changed it! Why do you hate me compy? Why??

Kestrana
    Participant

U-Man see the thread in the Bibliostats forum for more on that new “feature”

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • The topic ‘12-28-11 – Farktography Classic: B-Sides and Unreleased Trac’ is closed to new replies.