2-7-07 – Aerial Photography

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 2-7-07 – Aerial Photography

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    veruca
    Participant

Description: Photograph something in flight. Alternatively, photograph something while you’re flying.

SilverStag
    Participant

Oooh Oooh! Do I get double points for taking the pix *and* flying the plane?

swampa
    Participant

only if your feet are visible on the controls 😛

SilverStag
    Participant

Well, I’m usually pedaling so fast my feet are a blur.

GoDeep
    Participant

Hi, gang, and great work on the “Difficult Subjects” — terrific shots!

I have a question: Ironically, I will be in mid-flight when next week’s contest goes up, and will not have internet access for a few days after that. Is there any way to post early? Can one TFer ask another to post on his/her behalf, and then have the stats manager still accept the vote results?

“Mr Kotter, I’m sooo confuuuused!”

Seriously, any thoughts on how to post in the aviation thread (which I believe I suggested a couple of times before in here, so you know I have some shots ready!)? Thanks! Gmail in TF profile.

Again, great work, everybody, and special congrats to veruca on that canyon shot. I absolutely love it.

Cheers,

GoDeep

Elsinore
    Keymaster

There isn’t any posting before the thread is submitted, however, we have done postings OBO (On Behalf Of) others who couldn’t be there for one reason or another. The entries are initially counted under the submitter’s name, however, whomever submits an OBO entry emails schnee afterward with the entry time stamps and the name of the person they’re OBO (can’t remember the order he needs the information–it’s comma delimited for the FSM database). Long story longer, yes, it is possible to enter by having someone do an entry or 3 for you.

GoDeep
    Participant

I will try to find somone to post for me, and I’ll contact schnee beforehand, as
    I will be without email for a few days after the contest.

Thanks for the blazing-fast reply!

Cheers!

GoDeep

Elsinore
    Keymaster

n/p You can just ask on here–I can do it if no one else can.

GoDeep
    Participant

I am ost grateful for the offer — I may take you up on it!

millera9
    Participant

I’d be happy to do it as well, if Elsinore can’t.

GoDeep
    Participant

Much obliged!

Ottos_Jacket
    Participant

Any idea what time this weeks’ contest makes it to TotalFark?

Snug Tight
    Participant

Otto’s_Jacket

Around 8:00 PM EST on Wednesday nights.

Ottos_Jacket
    Participant

Thank you Snug Tight!

schnee
    Participant

Otto’s_Jacket

what Snug Tight said. I checked out your portfolio(*). You have some pretty cool aerial shots of downtown Denver in there. Gonna show some more?

(*)which I can’t get to appear as a clickable link. It is at http://www.schneeworld.com/fsm/portfolio/html/Otto’s_Jacket . Maybe the apostrophe?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • The topic ‘2-7-07 – Aerial Photography’ is closed to new replies.