2-7-07 – Aerial Photography

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 2-7-07 – Aerial Photography

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    zeke
    Participant

PS. What is Farkback and how does it help?

A farkback is just a message to the Fark admins. If the thread’s been greenlit but for a really late (e.g. 6am) time, we drop them a note and ask them to bump up the time, and more often than not they’ve been more than willing to accomodate us.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Greened for 6:11am. Farkback sent.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Re-greened for 12:01am

mikaloyd
    Participant

WooHoo! twenty some minutes to go.

Thanks for the updates

Ottos_Jacket
    Participant

Thanks for deleting my non-voting posts as quickly as you did Elsinore, I got too damn excited when I saw the thread go up on TotalFark. I’m a boob.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

nah, s’ok. I think we’ve all done it. Hell, I once posted my first entry before the boobies post was up. Talk about feeling like a boob lol

mikemikeb
    Participant

Nice photos this week. Glad to see that I don’t need to participate for the good photos to stop. Oh, wait, most of my “good” photos still suck. Never mind.

Congrats, Otto’s_Jacket!

Ottos_Jacket
    Participant

Thank you very much mikemikeb! I’d also like to thank mother nature for making this all possible…

Seriously, I’m pretty stunned – I didn’t think I would ever win. It’s a great feeling! 😀

GoDeep
    Participant

I really appreciate your posting those pics for me on the 7th! I owe ya one!

veruca
    Participant

I really appreciate your posting those pics for me on the 7th! I owe ya one!

That was me GoDeep, and you are quite welcome. Also you might want to contact schnee so he can assign proper credit to you in the FSM. Your shots were really lovely 🙂

GoDeep
    Participant

Thanks again, Veruca! I’ll try to get an email out to schee shortly.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • The topic ‘2-7-07 – Aerial Photography’ is closed to new replies.