2-7-07 – Aerial Photography

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 2-7-07 – Aerial Photography

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    mikaloyd
    Participant

Otto’s_Jacket

Around 8:00 PM EST on Wednesday nights.

Cool, maybe I can break my string of not posting pictures until 8 hours after it starts. I even have them ready and hosted in advance this time! 😯

Ottos_Jacket
    Participant

I checked out your portfolio(*). You have some pretty cool aerial shots of downtown Denver in there. Gonna show some more?

You better believe it! 😀 One I will be using looks pretty similar to a shot I used in the “cityscapes” contest, but I swear it’s different!

Wow, I guess I didn’t know that I had a “portfolio”…that’s pretty sweet.

EDIT: One of the pics I plan to use is the one I have in my profile, but I have never entered it in a farktography contest. That’s OK, isn’t it?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Does anyone know if GoDeep arranged for someone to post his pictures for him?

monkeybort
    Participant

haven’t heard…..

i think i’m out tonight – i guess it depends on what time i get home. i dug out some slides of flying with my friend jon but haven’t scanned anything yet and haven’t had a chance to look through my archives.

Ottos_Jacket
    Participant

I edited my earlier post but I’m afraid it won’t be noticed before the contest starts, so I will ask again: is it OK to use a picture that is in my profile but has never been entered into a Farktography contest?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Do you mean your FSM profile/portfolio? Or your Fark user profile? If it’s on your FSM portfolio, it’s been entered before and received at least one vote, so it wouldn’t be eligible tonight. If it’s a picture in your Fark user profile that hasn’t been entered to Farktography, then you’re good to go 🙂

Ottos_Jacket
    Participant

Sorry – I was referring to my Fark user profile. Good to go then! 🙂

Thank you!

SilverStag
    Participant

Aaaaannnnnnd…we’re off!

swampa
    Participant
    mikaloyd
    Participant

Aaaaannnnnnd…we’re off!

Well the TFers are anyway.

*taps foot…looks at watch* 🙄 8)

veruca
    Participant

GoDeep and I had been talking about photo stuff and I ended up receiving his posts for the week. So they’re up. Good stuff.

Lots of good ones as always!
    (think I’m going to try and sleep off this migraine, back later)

Elsinore
    Keymaster

They are good (as are yours 😉 ) Glad they got posted 🙂

mikaloyd
    Participant

🙁

Im still waiting for the thread to be greenlit

This may take awhile?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

yes it might. It can be green anywhere from 10pm to 6am, though if it’s much past 2am we try to Farkback and get it moved earlier if possible. They’re typically greenlit between midnight and 2am Eastern time these days. As soon as it’s greenlit, someone will post the greenlight time here.

mikaloyd
    Participant

Totalfark would be worthwhile if votes were crucial to having fun then.

Gives me time for more indecision on which photos to enter though. 😀

PS. What is Farkback and how does it help?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • The topic ‘2-7-07 – Aerial Photography’ is closed to new replies.