3-7-07 – Everyday Heroes

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 3-7-07 – Everyday Heroes

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    veruca
    Participant

This article will post to the Main page on Wed, 07 Mar 2007 at 9:24 PM
    looks like we got an early green…

Elsinore
    Keymaster

MorningBreath: I think you should vote enable your photo. It’s in good company in that thread.

I also didn’t have much, but dug through the archives for the one picture of someone who definitely gave without expectation of getting anything in return. Probably a weak entry, but like veruca it was one I like.

Honestly not sure why they gave us the early green. We were originally slated for 12:20 something, but they changed it. I’ll take it though 🙂

monkeybort
    Participant

wow, not many posts tonight….i’m glad i remembered the ‘troller shots i had from last year, otherwise i’d be sitting out yet another contest.

PleasedToMeetMe
    Participant

This topic worked out well, just a matter of finding the pictures buried amongst the clutter. Regardless of the quantity, there are some great shots up.

Curious
    Participant

but if not, this will be my first contest without 3 entries since I started participating weekly.

it gets easier. i had nothing last week nor this. used to plow the archives if a special shot hadn’t been taken but the net result was posting stuff just to post stuff. not really a good idea.

which is not to say your stuff isn’t good but this is supposed to be fun. relax. enjoy what you post.

powerplantgirl
    Participant

Yeah..i got nuthin!
    I was gonna stalk some firefighters but didn’t find the time.
    Got a stone in my salivary gland and got really sick. I know, wtf is a stone in the salivary gland.
    Never heard of it.

mikaloyd
    Participant

This article will post to the Main page on Wed, 07 Mar 2007 at 9:24 PM
    looks like we got an early green…

`
    Yay!
    I grin broadly for early green!

mikaloyd
    Participant

I think that quite a few people rummaged through their archives to come up with entries this week. Heroes arent very easy to identify and locate when they arent being heroic. Im not complaining though, I really like the theme and I like older photos.

Come to think of it I like peoples photos whether they are ancient old new or still in the plotting stages.

schnee
    Participant

it was my suggestion and inspiration. i accept full responsibility for the dearth of entries.

/had nothing either

staplermofo
    Participant

it was my suggestion and inspiration. i accept full responsibility for the dearth of entries.

/had nothing either

Get’m boys!

*hops on a motorcycle and charges schnee while twirling a chain over his head*

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Aww have some mercy there ‘mofo…he’s got a wife and mini-schnees to support 😉

btw, I was kinda expecting to see some staplers in capes or something 😆

schnee
    Participant

/had nothing either

Get’m boys!

*hops on a motorcycle and charges schnee while twirling a chain over his head*

Uh…. I just got back from viewing the thread. What I said up there, nevermind.

/not intimidated by chain-wielding, cycle-riding stapler fetishists

Claff
    Participant

I had some pics that I could post as a couple of my buddies are cops in a northern NJ town but wow it seems to get harder and harder to work up the strength to go upstairs and fire up the PC that my archived pics are on. I mean they weren’t award-winning pics by a long shot (probably shot three or four years ago) but I would have had something up there at least.

staplermofo
    Participant

Aww have some mercy there ‘mofo…he’s got a wife and mini-schnees to support 😉

btw, I was kinda expecting to see some staplers in capes or something 😆

Just joking around.

I tried it, but it looked really bad. Staplers were not meant to wear capes or leotards.

/worst farktographer, evar

Curious
    Participant

/worst farktographer, evar

is there a prize for that? if so i want to compete.

and i’d bet you stapler that my overall vote getting is worse than yours. either per contest or per total entries.

that said i shot my entries for next week today. hope springs eternal.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • The topic ‘3-7-07 – Everyday Heroes’ is closed to new replies.