3-7-07 – Everyday Heroes

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 3-7-07 – Everyday Heroes

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    veruca
    Participant

Well, I had to unexpectedly check out early last night so I missed most of the contest, but wow – lots and lots of good stuff. I was going to comment on your Grandmother image E – it’s lovely. I was going to make lots of comments but didn’t end up making it back in time. Doh!

millera9
    Participant

but if not, this will be my first contest without 3 entries since I started participating weekly.

it gets easier. i had nothing last week nor this. used to plow the archives if a special shot hadn’t been taken but the net result was posting stuff just to post stuff. not really a good idea.

which is not to say your stuff isn’t good but this is supposed to be fun. relax. enjoy what you post.

Thanks man. I was just feeling weird because it’s the first time I couldn’t come up with something creative and fun (or at least crude) to post and I felt like I was reaching all week. Meh. In the end I kinda feel bad for even posting the cynical piece of shit that I did post; I mean, the rest of the thread pretty much proved me wrong.

/Everyone feels weird their first time right?… 🙄

zeke
    Participant

but if not, this will be my first contest without 3 entries since I started participating weekly.

it gets easier. i had nothing last week nor this. used to plow the archives if a special shot hadn’t been taken but the net result was posting stuff just to post stuff. not really a good idea.

which is not to say your stuff isn’t good but this is supposed to be fun. relax. enjoy what you post.

Thanks man. I was just feeling weird because it’s the first time I couldn’t come up with something creative and fun (or at least crude) to post and I felt like I was reaching all week. Meh. In the end I kinda feel bad for even posting the cynical piece of shit that I did post; I mean, the rest of the thread pretty much proved me wrong.

/Everyone feels weird their first time right?… 🙄

and before you know it, one week stretches into two, and then its a month. It happens 🙂

staplermofo
    Participant

The first time I missed, I cried and held a gun in my mouth until the barrel rusted.
    After a while, it just…. stops… you know, like the disconnect between who you are now and your childhood self, that longingless nostalgia and disembodied envy…
    Everyone misses one, sometimes… just.. just don’t let it become you… destroy you… replace you… your muse
    The misses, they…

*winces as his swallows the last of his apple juice, gets up and looks out the window, pretzel rod hanging from his lip like a cigar, squinting for dramatic effect*

Claff
    Participant

Mmmmmmmm pretzels

I haven’t had anything to eat yet today

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I was going to comment on your Grandmother image E – it’s lovely. I was going to make lots of comments but didn’t end up making it back in time. Doh!

Thanks, veruca 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • The topic ‘3-7-07 – Everyday Heroes’ is closed to new replies.