5-2-07 – Sports

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    veruca
    Participant

Description: Photos involving sports in some way, shape or form.

staplermofo
    Participant

Are fishing or bowling sports?

Analogy
    Participant

If your definition of a sport is “You can watch it on ESPN” then yes. =D

monkeybort
    Participant

If your definition of a sport is “You can watch it on ESPN” then yes. =D

i like this definition. works very well with the sports i have pictures of (bmx & snowboarding). 😛

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Then poker should count too, eh? 😉

monkeybort
    Participant

it DOES have a world series….. 🙂

millera9
    Participant

Yeah, I’m going with the “If it’s shown on ESPN…” definition. I have a bi-monthly poker game with some buddies tonight and I will be taking pictures… 🙂

Analogy
    Participant

I’m shooting a sports highlight package today for the TV station I work at, I’ll bring my camera and tele lens along and see if I can’t get something.

Analogy
    Participant

Success! Whether or not I post these depends on whether Fark.com’s copyright terms are fixed by then, so just in case I’ll let you guys see them here. Click for larger.

I can’t post these under Fark’s current rules because I shot these for hire so the copyright’s not mine to give.

Not as happy with the third one as I am with the other two, it’s a tossup between that one and this, or I might try and shoot something else tomorrow if I have time.

Curious
    Participant

personally i like the three girls running better than the baseball ones but that’s just me. they are all good.

Analogy
    Participant

Heh, I was trying to get three different sports. Plus, I thought the lead runner’s face in the pic looked kinda weird. Oh well.

zeke
    Participant

Wi n0t trei a h0liday in Sweden thi yer?
    See the l0veli lakes
    The W0nderful teleph0ne system
    And mani interesting furry animals
    Including the majestic m00se
    A M00se once bit my sister …

admin
    Keymaster

We apologise for the fault in the link post. Those responsible have been sacked.

zeke
    Participant

No realli! She was Karving her initals on the m00se with the sharpened end of an interspace t00thbrush given by Svenge – her brother-in-law – an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian m0vies: “The H0t Hands of an Oslo Dentist”, “Fillings of Passion”, “The Huge M0lars of Horst Nordfink”.

admin
    Keymaster

We apologise again for the fault in the link posting. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • The topic ‘5-2-07 – Sports’ is closed to new replies.