7-11-2007 Keys

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    monkeybort
    Participant

Keys are everywhere in our lives – photograph them! Difficulty: No encryption/decryption keys.

Edited 7/8/07 by Elsinore to add difficulty.

cretinbob
    Participant

Are you the gatekeeper?

keys, that should be fun.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Do I detect sarcasm? 😉

powerplantgirl
    Participant

Question thread?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Is that like questioning authority but with sewing implements?

Curious
    Participant

nah, i’m just needling you.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

lol well played 😉

millera9
    Participant

You guys have me in stitches.

QuickSilver
    Participant

I noticed that there is not a difficulty posted for this one. Does that mean that it is everything goes with the subject or was it the sew sew attitude of the poster of the theme?

I just love play on words 😛

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Heh heh, this was one of my theme suggestions, and yes, anything goes within the bounds of the theme 🙂 Forks was a lot of fun, and I figured keys might be another one that could have some interesting possibilities.

schnee
    Participant

Yeah, Forks was left open and it was fun to try to think outside of the box. Here’s a listing of the entries that got votes. Non-utensil-based images did well in the voting.

“Keys” is a heavily overloaded term. Should be interesting.

caradoc
    Participant

I’m just a little leery of posting images of actual keys that I use. It’s not all that hard to make a copy of a key from an image – or at least have some idea of the target lock’s structure if you’re planning on making bumpkeys.

Do electronic keys count?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I hadn’t really considered that about making a copy from an image. I was going to use old keys myself, anyhow, and I also had an old hotel keycard I considered photographing as well..

In terms of what counts, again, there’s no difficulty. If what you’re taking a picture of is a key, it’s fair game in my book.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Ok, looks like we do need one difficulty: No encryption keys, per Fark policy.

millera9
    Participant

Awww man, and here I was hoping that someone would post the encryption key to CS3. Rats!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • The topic ‘7-11-2007 Keys’ is closed to new replies.