7-18-2007 body mod photography

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 7-18-2007 body mod photography

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    monkeybort
    Participant

oh god miller, that’s just wrong. WRONG!!!

/i say 24

XenPix
    Participant

Alright, I’m starting an official pool on how many posts have passed before we get a picture of a rice’d out Civic. I say 14.

/Winner of the pool gets a duplicate of the fabulous contest winner’s prize!

Oh man, I thought I was going to have to skip this one, but this is a GREAT idea!!

THANKS!!

😉

millera9
    Participant

I was actually considering looking for cars this week, (since I’ve got absolutely nothing) but I decided not to because…. well, because I’m afraid Curious might try to strangle me through the intertubes. And, ya know, that might get ugly…

😉

monkeybort
    Participant

curious would have to wait his turn if you did that on this one…. 😛

RcMacStudent
    Participant

Alright, I’m starting an official pool on how many posts have passed before we get a picture of a rice’d out Civic. I say 14.

/Winner of the pool gets a duplicate of the fabulous contest winner’s prize!

I’m gonna say 10. Because the peoples like to take the theme and run with it.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Well, since there’s nothing in there that says “no cars” or “must be human body mods”, then a stretch into teh lame ricerz might be otherwise legal. Soooooo–someone make a judgement call quick! 😆

millera9
    Participant

curious would have to wait his turn if you did that on this one…. 😛

Them’s fahtin wurrds! *puts up dukes*

monkeybort
    Participant

no. no no no no no car modifications. i think it’s pretty obvious from the ‘tattoos, piercings etc’ in the description that we’re looking for human body mods.

or were you just fooling around? i have no perception of anything right now…… blah.

millera9
    Participant

I was just messing around (though I really did consider the car angle). I definitely think this contest should be kept to only human body art. The unintentional scars thing is ultimately up to the mods, but I would pull anything that isn’t intentional.

Realistically, this contest should be called “Body Art”. The problem with that is that we’ll just end up with a bunch of nudes. People will interpret anything. As has been said before, trying to be unique is part of the fun of these contests. It gets out of hand sometimes though.

staplermofo
    Participant

I wonder if I can get a Type-R tattoo and a cardboard hoodscoop on my back before the contest….

millera9
    Participant

Don’t forget VTEC!

zeke
    Participant

Why am I suddenly having visions of a pimped out stapler in neon green with fluorescent black lights underneath it?

and why am I picturing just how to go about doing the shoot, if only for the comedy value? one stapler, green neon paint, tiny type R sticker, lit from underneath with a PC mod kit…

Curious
    Participant

I wonder if I can get a Type-R tattoo and a cardboard hoodscoop on my back before the contest….

keeping in mind that you have to be the photographer perhaps you might want to shanghai some homeless guy for that.

swampa
    Participant

We better have a generic mod contest now! Just so I can see the pimped out stapler.

/Wouldn’t the hoodscoop be better on the head that way you can also attach the oversized wing down lower?
    //I don’t want to think about the coffee tin exhaust!

swampa
    Participant

The Tramp Stamp of all links 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 81 total)
  • The topic ‘7-18-2007 body mod photography’ is closed to new replies.