8-02-06 Graffiti

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    schnee
    Participant

btw, any other people post images in abandoned threads to see how they look first? or am i the only paranoid..

I 2nd Elsinore’s suggestion for the scratch pad.

also how strict are we about using an image in a subsequent contest

Strict, but it’s getting stricter. Its not something that can be enforced – I doubt Fark mods would delete a recycled entry. But, the FSM will eventually stop counting recycled entries when it does its stats thingies. And there’s the shame in wearing The Scarlet R.

veruca
    Participant

The Scarlet R.

*giggle*

And ch4r7ie, the rule is no repeats unless it’s something like the anniversary thread we had a while back. I feel the same way sometimes (wwow that photo wouldhave really fit ___ theme) but it’s one of the fundamental rules of farktography.

staplermofo
    Participant

I would just like to say “hot damn, the graffiti blasters sure have one hell of a work ethic.” They’ve made it darn hard to find graffiti here.

Also, when I scoping things out I found just about the funniest thing I’ve ever seen.

Yes, those are rusty slabs of iron for windows and, yes, the person living there opted to subscribe to dish network.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

69 goes away after a while, plus regular farkers can see what you post there

The scratch pad itself says

Scratchpad test board. Nothing to see here, move along, these aren’t the droids you’re looking for. Posts in here are always invisible to everyone but yourself (and mods)

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I would just like to say “hot damn, the graffiti blasters sure have one hell of a work ethic.” They’ve made it darn hard to find graffiti here.

Funny pic! I had a really hard time finding graffiti where I live too. If only I’d taken pictures of the graffiti all over the place in California when I lived there…

64nDh1
    Participant

Post edited into oblivion: found out on page 2 that it was irrelevant/redundant. Whoops.

staplermofo
    Participant

I just noticed that there’s no voting until it hits the main page. Is this going to happen every time now?

veruca
    Participant

This article will post to the Main page on Thu, 03 Aug 2006 at 6:58 AM

Ouch!

veruca
    Participant

I just noticed that there’s no voting until it hits the main page. Is this going to happen every time now?

I thought voting always went on hold once a greenlight time was given?
    Farkback submitted for an earlier front page time…

64nDh1
    Participant

veruca: I thought voting always went on hold once a greenlight time was given?

Any thread with voting enabled which is redlit, you can vote on.

Any thread which is greenlit you can’t vote on until it goes live.

Farktography threads are redlit, until they’re greenlit, then they go live.

I could be wrong on that.

veruca
    Participant

veruca: I thought voting always went on hold once a greenlight time was given?

Any thread with voting enabled which is redlit, you can vote on.

Any thread which is greenlit you can’t vote on until it goes live.

Farktography threads are redlit, until they’re greenlit, then they go live.

I could be wrong on that.

We’re greenlit right now and usually are (that’s when we receive a time that we hit the front page, right?) Right…I just checked farktography and we’re light green so we’re in the queue.

Ottos_Jacket
    Participant

Ouch!

Is that correct??

idle_hands
    Participant

hiya 64nDh1! do you have any graffiti from over there? i hope i hope 😆

veruca
    Participant

Ouch!

Is that correct??

I farkbacked. Said we were good to go right now. Hopefully Drew will respond soon, he’s usually good about it.

Ottos_Jacket
    Participant

Ouch!

Is that correct??

I farkbacked. Said we were good to go right now. Hopefully Drew will respond soon, he’s usually good about it.

Excellent – thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • The topic ‘8-02-06 Graffiti’ is closed to new replies.