8-02-06 Graffiti

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    64nDh1
    Participant

idle_hands: hiya 64nDh1! do you have any graffiti from over there? i hope i hope 😆

No murals as I’m in the south, and didn’t take any pictures on my last trip to Belfast, I just have some standard street/hip hop style graffiti, and the interior of a college campus. The most ubiquitous examples I could find for the theme 🙂

staplermofo
    Participant

I hope someone gets one of those “get bacon” graffitis that are so popular on hand dryers.
    I was meaning to get a pic myself but ran out of time.

idle_hands
    Participant

idle_hands: hiya 64nDh1! do you have any graffiti from over there? i hope i hope 😆

No murals as I’m in the south, and didn’t take any pictures on my last trip to Belfast, I just have some standard street/hip hop style graffiti, and the interior of a college campus. The most ubiquitous examples I could find for the theme 🙂

looking forward to seeing them!

veruca
    Participant

This article posted to the Main page on Wed, 02 Aug 2006 at 9:14 PM
    ah, much better! i heart Drew.

ch4r7ie
    Participant

i was just lamenting i guess, good rule really

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Ok, so I fretted over the expletive and made it sfw with a clicky to the real version, when I just shoulda picked a different picture altogether–it’s got almost 900 views but a grand total of 1 vote right now lol. Just when I think I’m starting to get a grasp on the kinds of pictures that might get votes, something shows me the error of my ways… 😆

/seriously not complaining…more amused than anything
    //slashity!

Klahanie
    Participant

*Waves Hiya* back to idle-hands. 😀

ch4r7ie
    Participant

Ok, so I fretted over the expletive and made it sfw with a clicky to the real version, when I just shoulda picked a different picture altogether–it’s got almost 900 views but a grand total of 1 vote right now lol. Just when I think I’m starting to get a grasp on the kinds of pictures that might get votes, something shows me the error of my ways… 😆

/seriously not complaining…more amused than anything
    //slashity!

i didnt think it was so bad, nsfw usualy means boobies, nekkid boobies, the f-word, on something, that was hard to read, like the guy that wrote it was shiffaced, shoe laced, hic, you know what i mean ocifer

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yeah, maybe I just overthought it….I definitely think whomever wrote it was exactly what he wrote lol

veruca
    Participant

great contest this week. lots of liters finished in the top spots. congrats to our very own logomancer though 🙂

staplermofo
    Participant

I was really surprised to see the Key the Metal Idol knock-off, especially with the changed hair and eyes… just plain weird.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • The topic ‘8-02-06 Graffiti’ is closed to new replies.