Canon 200DG gear bag.

Forums Forums Get Technical Hardware Canon 200DG gear bag.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Kestrana
    Participant

May have to get one of those before we (ugh) have to fly in May. I don’t like letting any of my gear out of my sight when I travel…

Us neither. All our carry-ons were our camera gear and 2 books.

Where are you going?

olavf
    Participant

May have to get one of those before we (ugh) have to fly in May. I don’t like letting any of my gear out of my sight when I travel…

Us neither. All our carry-ons were our camera gear and 2 books.

Where are you going?

Lawton, OK. Yippee

/Don’t have a choice – family reunion stuff. Otherwise I don’t think I’d be getting on a plane. That’s a bit too far to drive, considering the amount of time we’ll have available.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Lawton, OK. Yippee

My condolences. 😉 Actually, I’ve never been to that part of OK, but I’ve heard it’s not the most exciting of places. Too bad it’s about 3 hours from Tulsa or I’d offer to meet you & Kat for drinks (plus I’m sure you’ll be busy with family stuff).

But why don’t you just use your Canon backpack for the airline carryon? I’ve got the same one and that’s what I do.

olavf
    Participant

We almost flew into Tulsa, I think, but got a better deal flying straight in, so we’ll not have to worry about rental cars and the like. Yeah, we’ll be pretty booked both Friday and Saturday though :/

When it was just me, it wasn’t an issue – the airlines let me treat my camera bag along the same lines as, say, a lady’s handbag, and my carry-on has a compartment for the laptop. There’s three of us this time around, though, so we’ll need at least one more place to put laptops, plus I’m pretty sure the puddle-jumper into Lawton will make us gate-check the carry-on (which is still better than checking it, but…)

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Canon 200DG gear bag.’ is closed to new replies.