DC/Rockville/Gaithersburg Area Shooters?

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill DC/Rockville/Gaithersburg Area Shooters?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Yugoboy
    Participant

I’m going to be in the Gaithersburg/Rockville area Feb 5-8, and am interested in NOT sitting in my hotel room watching movies.

Any Farktographers interested in meeting Th/Fr/Sa evening for shooting and (maybe) food?

linguine
    Participant

Im in Maryland and could probably make it over to that area on Friday night or Saturday.

orionid
    Participant

Local-ish, but work schedule will preclude hangout. :/

Yugoboy
    Participant

Bummer… was gonna bring my box o’ goodies if you could make it…

$12 and I could mail the thing… %&$@#%!!!!

Still, linguine and I will enjoy an evening of shooting (potential for beer…)

orionid
    Participant

Lemme talk to the bossman and the GF and see what can be worked out. Slight possibility of Thursday or Friday Eve.

Yugoboy
    Participant

No problem. Lemme know before like 7:30am on the 5th. Training on the 5th goes to 8 (starts at 3). Friday we’re done at 5ish. Just so you know.

If I drop an Adderoll before 7, I’ll be up as late as you want 😉

Yugoboy
    Participant

OK… I’m in town and ready to toll. Gonna be done 5-ish today & tomorrow, 6-7ish Sat.

Hotel: Springhill Suites in Gaithersburg
    Haven’t figured out Metro access yet.
    PM for phone number if you want to meet.

orionid
    Participant

Aight, so here’s the best of my schedule as of the current.

Tomorrow night, headed to a friend’s house for Pizza. She’s home from Germany for the first time in two years. Saturday all day is open, and can definitely head into the district, but I can’t stay out too late as I’ve got a card tournament in Richmond the next morning.

Would definitely like to chill and/or shoot for a bit. Maybe I’ll drag the young lady to DC for the day and we can grab a bite that eve. I’ll post to my DC circle on G+ and see if I can’t scrape up an impromptu photowalk or drink and click.

PM in progress.

And watch out for supermutants. The Steel Brotherhood’s taken a lot of hits lately and don’t wander too far from the citadel these days.

linguine
    Participant

Oh man, its friday tomorrow already. I don’t think work will let me get out early tomorrow, I’ll know for sure if I’m free on Saturday tomorrow afternoon.

Yugoboy
    Participant

I’ve got as model coming by the hotel Saturday about 6:30-ish. You’re welcome to join us, and beverages can come immediately following.

Springhill Suites Gaithersbuirg: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/wasgt-springhill-suites-gaithersburg/

staplermofo
    Participant

Do you guys keep a list of stuff the 14 year old you wouldn’t believe adult you would get to do? You should.

linguine
    Participant

I should be able to make it over tomorrow. Orionid, I’ll check on G+ to see what you’re doing tomorrow.

orionid
    Participant

Love Bites by Orionid, on Flickr

The Last Train Home by Orionid, on Flickr

Curiosity Vents by Orionid, on Flickr

Goodnight, Wastelanders! by Orionid, on Flickr

I’ll try to get to the film ones this weekend….

Yugoboy
    Participant

Right… I”ll post some here as well. I’ve been sticking them on my blog and fb pages.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘DC/Rockville/Gaithersburg Area Shooters?’ is closed to new replies.