Don’t Even Pretend You Haven’t Done Some of These

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Don’t Even Pretend You Haven’t Done Some of These

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ennuipoet
    Participant
    CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Holy crap @ dude #20!

Yugoboy
    Participant

#25 made me literally laugh out loud…

Some of those positions are unnecessary with my flip out screen (thank God)…

ennuipoet
    Participant

Holy crap @ dude #20!

I have seen guys at parades and such here in NYC nearly this bad! Back when I had two bodies I would put a wide on one and tele on another but dudes with three and four cameras swinging, giant lenses, all I could think is “We get it, you have a LOT of money!”

I am hoping this fellow is a pro.

Farktographer
    Participant

I’m very guilty of laying on the ground to get an interesting shot, or going right up against something for a different angle. I bet I look like a dumbass, but meh, it gets the job done.

lokisbong
    Participant

I have done a few of those poses I bet.I once waded across a fairly calm river With my dslr and a kit lens even but it was only waist deep not over my head like #4.

zincprincess
    Participant

Judging by these photographs, great pictures are made by sticking your ass out. That’s what I have been doing wrong. D’oh!

orionid
    Participant

I think I’ve done every one of these except the cabbage head and half-naked shots.

sleeping
    Participant

Frankly, when I see someone carrying a bunch of expensive gear around but *not* doing stuff like that I tend to suspect them of having more camera than ability…

Yoyo
    Participant

Holy crap @ dude #20!

I have seen guys at parades and such here in NYC nearly this bad! Back when I had two bodies I would put a wide on one and tele on another but dudes with three and four cameras swinging, giant lenses, all I could think is “We get it, you have a LOT of money!”

I am hoping this fellow is a pro.

You would think that a photographer with that much gear could afford to hire a caddy for the day on the links.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Don’t Even Pretend You Haven’t Done Some of These’ is closed to new replies.