Famous photographers posing with their most iconic photo

Forums Forums News Articles and Info Famous photographers posing with their most iconic photo

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    caradoc
    Participant

Generally, the high vote getters for me have also been my favorites

It’s been very, very rare that I agree with the high vote getters – whether my own, or someone else’s.

Farktographer
    Participant

Generally, the high vote getters for me have also been my favorites

It’s been very, very rare that I agree with the high vote getters – whether my own, or someone else’s.

Ditto. So very much true.

Pope_Larry_II
    Participant

I like the idea. Personally, I’d like to pick my own photos, but I’d be open to other picking for me too.

Yugoboy
    Participant

I like the idea. Personally, I’d like to pick my own photos, but I’d be open to other picking for me too.

I think we should either pick our own or allow people to pick for us, but it should be our choice.

Alternatively, we could allow others to choose from a range of photos we lay out (as has already been tried in this thread). While I have a couple that have scored 4th-6th that I am proud of, a couple others that have tanked are more “iconically” me.

lokisbong
    Participant

I think we should either pick our own or allow people to pick for us, but it should be our choice.

Alternatively, we could allow others to choose from a range of photos we lay out (as has already been tried in this thread). While I have a couple that have scored 4th-6th that I am proud of, a couple others that have tanked are more “iconically” me.

I went with pictures I remembered others liking or voting for as a second criteria. I picked the shots I did because they are a few of my favorites. Having never yet won I certainly didn’t use vote counts to chose.

ennuipoet
    Participant

Yeah, until I land a shot on the cover of Nat Geo or photograph some incredibly memorable event and have it all over the news…I pick my own iconic photos. 😆

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • The topic ‘Famous photographers posing with their most iconic photo’ is closed to new replies.