Fark Party Las Vegas

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Pope_Larry_II
    Participant

As you all know by now there is a Fark Party in Vegas April 1-3. There have been talk here and on Fark about side trips from Vegas. Olavf and Geom_00 have mentioned a road trip to the Grand Canyon and the Hoover dam.

If you would like to go, post here and we’ll try to co-ordinate something.

If you are from Vegas, maybe you can guide us on a photo tour of your city.

Essentially, if you are planning on going to Vegas post here.

orionid
    Participant

Dammit! April? I always come too soon. I’m there now. :/

caradoc
    Participant

Argh.

That’s a heck of a drive for me… and I’m not about to drag my gear through the grubby fingers of the blue-shirted thugs at the airport again at any time in the foreseeable future.

olavf
    Participant

As Pope said, we’re going to get into town Friday evening at some time, and would like to try and hit at least the dam Saturday…probably fairly early so that we can get back to LV in time to make the proposed ‘workshops’ or whatever it is that’s being set up for Saturday evening. I think our car will be full (assuming lady_nocturne and nesler want to go, but Kari’s a damn fine photographer in her own right, and I think it’d be awesome if the farktographers in attendance could do some sort of meetup.

caradoc, we’re making the drive too. It *would* be a ten-ish hour drive, but once we started thinking about it, we’re going to do that over two days. Tentative stops: Bodie, Ca (depending on weather. the roads….suck), Mono Lake, probably Manzanar on Thursday. Friday we’re planning on Death Valley for the bulk of the day, and running over to Vegas in time to SSS and hit the evening’s festivities.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Fark Party Las Vegas’ is closed to new replies.