Farktography G+ Page

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Kestrana
    Participant

I’d like to create a Farktography G+ page to participate in the photo community there. I just emailed Drew to ask if that’s ok.

If you guys are ok with that, the purpose of the page is just to announce upcoming themes, thread opens and winners. It can attract new people to participate. I would also ask permission from the photographer to post the winning photo from the theme there at the end of the week.

One downside is, as far as I can tell, there can be only one person with modmin access to a page at this time.

olav, kat and ravnostic are also active in the photo community over there. I know Elsinore, U-Man, sleeping, ennuipoet and orionid have accounts as well. So if there’s someone else that you guys think should run the page, that’s ok. I still think we should have one.

linguine
    Participant

You people are really trying to get all of us to sign up for G+ arent you.

Kestrana
    Participant

You don’t have to, but I’d like to extend a branch from our photo community to theirs.

Farktographer
    Participant

Yes. Yes I am.

/FTFY.

Also, it’s working – I’m planning to set one up tomorrow morning (it’s about 11 at night here right now…not in the right mindset to play with such things).

orionid
    Participant

Yes. Yes I am.

/FTFY.

Also, it’s working – I’m planning to set one up tomorrow morning (it’s about 11 at night here right now…not in the right mindset to play with such things).

*like*

Kestrana
    Participant

Ok I did make one. I don’t think Drew will have a problem with it but if he does I’ll take it down.

Kestrana
    Participant
    olavf
    Participant

It shouldn’t be an issue – there’s already a page for Fark.com.

gambitsgirl
    Participant

ok – I circled farktography. I am NEVAH on g+ though

Kestrana
    Participant

Heh, Unfreakable replied to my email to Drew – and told me to coordinate with Elsinore for anything Farktography related.

I’m going to take that as “We don’t care, go nuts”

Farktographer
    Participant

Okay, got all signed up and circled farktography. Will go back in and add the lot of you later.

linguine
    Participant

I joined up, between this and an email saying a bunch of friends had just added me to circles I decided I might as well join up.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Farktography G+ Page’ is closed to new replies.