FSM, Archive Edition

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    schnee
    Participant

Hi All:

I’ve brought back the FSM from the grave so you can at least get historical data.

Go Go BiblioStats!

ravnostic
    Participant

Oh. Scratch that question from the Software forum. But will it continue?

schnee
    Participant

all – I don’t yet know if the FSM has gone emeritus or not. My gift to this community has been chugging along for over five years now , with remarkably little maintenance, and I’m very pleased with it. But that said, five years is a long time and it’s obvious that my priorities have changed somewhat. I have ideas to take the FSM further, which I’d like to do, but, well, time demands and all that.

Stand by, enjoy BiblioStats and I thank you for your support.

Kestrana
    Participant

No thank you schnee

sleeping
    Participant

No thank you schnee

+1

olavf
    Participant

schnee I can’t express in words how much that site has meant to both me personally, and Farktography in general through the years. I’m truly saddened to see it go, but I understand that life has it’s own priorities.

/that said, if you ever get around to updating it, I’d love to see what you do with it.

millera9
    Participant

Yeah schnee, thanks for everything you have done for this community over the last half decade. Farktography would not be anywhere near what it is today without you.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Oh…I was afraid last week that the FSM was heading out to pasture 🙁 I’m so glad you brought it back for archival stuff. I can’t tell you how much your presence in this community and your work on the FSM has meant to me, and to so many others. Thank you for your time and knowledge over the years, schnee.

lokisbong
    Participant

Well I am pretty sure I could not say it any better than everyone else already has so I will just say “Yeah , what they said!” Thanks schnee for every thing you put into the FSM.

nobigdeal
    Participant

I have to agree with everybody else here! Thanks a ton for all you have done!

U-Man
    Participant

Yep. I agree whole-heartedly with the above sentiment. The FSM is a big reason farktography is fun for me. (It’s third behind the community and the photos).

Thanks for your time and effort.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘FSM, Archive Edition’ is closed to new replies.