FSM problems

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    LeicaLens
    Participant

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this thread, so I apologize in advance if it isn’t.
    Recently I have been having problems accessing the FSM as the page just won’t load for me, and was wondering if this was happening for everyone or just me (because I touch myself at night/your mom etc. etc.).
    Anyone else?

Curious
    Participant

just before reading your post i tried it myself and nada. timed out. bummer as there is no other place for those stats.

LeicaLens
    Participant

just before reading your post i tried it myself and nada. timed out. bummer as there is no other place for those stats.

Okay, thanks. Must be something up with the site.
    And, yes, bummer, eh? That site is like statistical crack.
    Schnee, do not forsake us!!! 😥

Curious
    Participant

did some searching and schnee has posted here since august. i hope he is ok.

LeicaLens
    Participant

did some searching and schnee has posted here since august. i hope he is ok.

I was wondering about that. I thought I had seen him post recently in the thread where CauseISaidSo posted that dinky bit of code showing positions in the votes thread, but upon further inspection I didn’t see his name in the thread
    🙁

orionid
    Participant

He mentioned on Facebook not too long ago (three-five weeks-ish), that he’s just been to busy IRL for farktography.

lokisbong
    Participant

It’s working for me now. Maybe it was just the usual hiccup.

kashari
    Participant

It’s working for me now. Maybe it was just the usual hiccup.

Yeah, the site is available, but it doesn’t have current data and of course it would happen when I finally won! 😀

Curious
    Participant

He mentioned on Facebook not too long ago (three-five weeks-ish), that he’s just been to busy IRL for farktography.

all work and no play makes schnee a dull boy:)

kashari
    Participant

I asked him about it and said it looked like it hadn’t caught up after the site was unavailable. He said it should update after this week’s contest starts and if it doesn’t, to let him know.

Curious
    Participant

I asked him about it and said it looked like it hadn’t caught up after the site was unavailable. He said it should update after this week’s contest starts and if it doesn’t, to let him know.

thanks for the update.

linguine
    Participant

My profile was updated a couple of hours ago so Im guessing its fixed for everyone.

LeicaLens
    Participant

thanks for the update.

Yes, indeed. Thank you.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘FSM problems’ is closed to new replies.