Going to Major in Journalism with a focus on Photography.

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Going to Major in Journalism with a focus on Photography.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Killerclaw
    Participant

I’m telling Farktographers first, because I’ve realized here I like photography more then a hobby.

Is it the most financially secure option? No, no it isn’t. However I enjoy journalism, and I enjoy photography so I’m going to try to make a life for myself with it. Besides I’m shit at Math and Science. So I will be transferring to Temple in Philadelphia to pursue a program that from the out side looks sweet.

Anyone here a professional that can offer wisdom?

SilverStag
    Participant

I’m not a professional, but I will offer my best wishes and encouragement. Follow your dream, and don’t listen to us old pricks who didn’t follow theirs and are jealous. Do us proud.

olavf
    Participant

I’m not a professional, but I will offer my best wishes and encouragement. Follow your dream, and don’t listen to us old pricks who didn’t follow theirs and are jealous. Do us proud.

Totally. If I could turn back the clock (and take the pay cut) i’d totally drop everything and pursue this line. I’m newly back in the ‘addiction’ and had apparently forgotten how much I’d love it back when.

Best of luck!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Going to Major in Journalism with a focus on Photography.’ is closed to new replies.