Hi, I’m new

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    clouddancer
    Participant

I knew there was a size limit, but I wasn’t sure exactly what it was, so thank you, NoBigDeal, for saying what it was. I checked my small versions and they’re all under that mark, so they should post just fine.

To be on the safe side, I’m trying out Photobucket Pro for 3 months (short on cash for now) to make sure I have the bandwidth available. I’ll be up tonight anyway after midnight, so I’ll post away when I get the chance. I look forward to seeing everyone’s and voting appropriately.

I should really get back to work now. The problem with working from home is that some days everything’s a distraction and I’m all kinds of distracted today. Luckily, I have a flexible schedule. 😀

orionid
    Participant

Welcome to the party. I reccomend picking up a lampshade on the way, ‘mofo and I are probably wearing all the ones already in the house.

Oh, and don’t feel bad about the camera, I still pull archive shots from my old panasonic 2.3 mp, and just bought a little cheap point and shoot to beat the crap out of with regularity.

clouddancer
    Participant

I have a question about this site, and I’m not sure where else to put it save for thread-jacking something else, so I’ll do that here instead.

Has anyone else had a problem getting on this site? For most of the day today and most of the day yesterday I haven’t even been able to pull up the welcome page, and then boom I get on and there are new posts. If others are okay with doing it, then something must be blocking it here, I’m sure. It happens both on this ‘puter and on my home ‘puter so I’m quite sure it’s not the stupid net filter that work has (I work from home and use a KVM), and our internet settings themselves haven’t been changed in months.

I’m probably just paranoid. It would actually say network timeout, that it was taking too long to respond and the browser stopped trying.

linguine
    Participant

I haven’t had any problems, but I have the forum address saved in the cache so I just type f and click on the farktography forum and never go to the welcome page.

millera9
    Participant

I haven’t had any issues either. Logged in several times today and it never faltered.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Hi, I’m new’ is closed to new replies.