Home and doing well

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    clouddancer
    Participant

Thanks for all the congrats!

Kestrana – Yes, Myst fans. The name was chosen more for the books than for the video games. Husband was sort of insistent that’s what we name him, and I thought it was just fine. Haven’t had any negative remarks so far, or if we have, they’ve been veiled. We figured that one was spelling less likely to create confusion (Aitrus was married to Ti’ana, they had Gehn, who then had Atrus, who married Katran, who had Sirrus, Achenar, and Yeesha). We had considered Ti’ana for a middle name for a girl, but the name seems to be more popular now and is also the name of a Disney princess, so we sort of left it out.

Added a couple more pictures to the album, this time they’re ones I took. Trying to get a few good ones where his eyes are open. They seem to be a much darker blue than his brothers were/are.

soosh – If things didn’t become a mess, I’d wonder what happened to the place. 🙂 Apology accepted anyway though.

Kestrana
    Participant

I actually love the books, the games I only played through Uru and I never finished that one. But the books are fascinating, I love the world that was created.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘Home and doing well’ is closed to new replies.