Home and doing well

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    clouddancer
    Participant

http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r69/clouddancer19/Chancellor/

First things first, a link to some pictures. I didn’t take pretty much any of those, but know I’m going to be inundated with picture requests, so this should cover it.

Chancellor Baird Rutherford was born 06/17/2010 at 0800 via C-section, weighing 7 lbs 9 ozs, having some dark hair on his head (just like his Daddy), 19 inches long, and very noisy and hungry. Chance and I got discharged for home yesterday. So far, all is well, though I’m a bit slow moving for a while. I also have these amazing pills called Percocet that help keep most of the pain away, which is really nice. 🙂 Big Brother Atrus isn’t quite sure what to make of all this, but he’s doing okay, too.

Thought I’d relay my thanks for all the congrats and well wishes from the other thread, and any potential conversation and other questions and stuff in this thread to keep things simpler.

ravnostic
    Participant

First, congrats!

Second, all of these pictures are ineligible for “Vote Whoring” unless the relative (or friend) who took them submits them!!

Just saying.

He’s a beautiful boy, and he gets some of his looks from his momma.

Clouddancer, indeed. You should be.

ravnostic
    Participant

P.S. Send left over pills to P.O. Box…

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Um…I’m “done” with kids, so do you really need to be posting all these damn newborn pics? My ovaries are aching here!

heh heh j/k. Well about the pics anyway. He’s a cutie! Congrats again!

lokisbong
    Participant

Aw! He’s a cute little guy. Congrats!

olavf
    Participant

awwwwww baby! he’s a cutie. Congrats 🙂

nobigdeal
    Participant

Congrats!! He’s beautiful!

Kestrana
    Participant

Atrus? Myst fans?

Congrats again!

orionid
    Participant

+1.

‘Grats.

LeicaLens
    Participant

Chancellor Baird Rutherford was born 06/17/2010 at 0800 via C-section, weighing 7 lbs 9 ozs, having some dark hair on his head (just like his Daddy), 19 inches long (just like his Daddy)), and very noisy and hungry.

FTFY 😯

And Congratulations!

ravnostic
    Participant

Haha, I didn’t catch that the first time; thanks Leica for pointing that out!

LeicaLens
    Participant

Haha, I didn’t catch that the first time; thanks Leica for pointing that out!

It was too tempting to pass up.

orionid
    Participant

So what you’re saying is…. 19 inches is just too tempting to pass up?

LeicaLens
    Participant

So what you’re saying is…. 19 inches is just too tempting to pass up?

Dammit 😯

soosh
    Participant

congratulations on the new young sir. Please convey my apologies for the mess we’ve made of things.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘Home and doing well’ is closed to new replies.